Defensive Carry banner

Alien Gear holster

120K views 189 replies 88 participants last post by  J.Hill 
#1 ·
I am thinking of ordering one for my Glock36. Trying to get some info if anyone has any. Thanks
Contact Us

#123 ·
I weigh 310lbs with a 44 waist and I can't believe just how great this IWB holster feels when worn. Yes its only been a day but I never expected to be able to make this fit without some break in or some slight mods like trimming of leather as many of my friends have told me needed to be done with the IWB's they have. I can say that it isn't bulky and its hard to profile the fact your carrying. I did tighten the screws that surround the kydex to make the fit better for my use with my gun. But only time will tell if I adjust again or not. Just a quality IWB at a great price, now I need to practice....Later guys!

#133 ·
I just picked up a Crossbreed minituck in horsehide. I looked long and hard at the the Alien but it seems thicker to me than a CB holster. I guess if you bought pants an inch bigger in the waist the additional thickness would not matter. I do like the adjustable retention on the Alien.

#136 ·
Nothing wrong with the Crossbreed Mini because I have one for my XDs, they are good holster but they have a 8 to 12 weeks waiting if not more.

#139 ·
I would say that they are just as comfortable as any holster the like, so what do you have a .010 or 001 thicker and can you really tell that, I don't think that you will even tell it because once you put it on it will form to your body. If it don't work for you you can send it back or sell it on this forum.

#141 ·
No sir, not for me I have one for my XDm .45 4.5 and I order a shell for my G19 man I love this holster, I also have the Crossbreed Mini for my XDs and it's no different. If you get one you will see what we all are talking about these holster.

#142 ·
Oh btw, I don't work for the company it's just you find a good holster and not saying the other are not good because they are but with these you don't have to second guess them.

#143 ·
Got my G 26 holster last week. Just ordered another for my XDS which will be back from recall on Thursday.

Alien Gear is quicker than Cross Breed, cheaper than Cross Breed, and in my opinion, of the same quality or better. And I didn't have to put it together like I did with my Old Faithful (which is also cheaper and quicker than Cross Breed - but who isn't?!).

My only problem is, their sales have apparently taken off to the point that what was a week turn around is now two to three weeks - so I'll be waiting on my XDS holster. Still quicker than the competition though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.