Alien Gear holster

This is a discussion on Alien Gear holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I am thinking of ordering one for my Glock36. Trying to get some info if anyone has any. Thanks Contact Us...

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Alien Gear holster

Alien Gear holster

I am thinking of ordering one for my Glock36. Trying to get some info if anyone has any. Thanks
    Contact Us

2. Remove Ads

Not familiar with this company. If you are looking for a hybrid check Cleveland Holsters Cleveland Holsters They use horsehide, deliver in two weeks or less and all the material used is made in America.
    Praise the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle --- Psalm 144

Ruger owners check our sister forum http://rugerpistolforums.com a great site to share and learn about your Ruger pistols.

The big seller on these are Made in America and lifetime warranty. Also I could order 3 of these for the price of some holster. Just wondering if anyone tried them. Thanks Cleveland looks nice just to high.
    TN_Mike, nerdyvirgin and halem1 like this.

There wss s post not long ago of someone who just got theirs not sure who though. I love SHTF gear so that may be another option if you change your mind but I would look through some oldrr posys and see if you can find the post I was referencing

Seatch alien gear holster on the forum I found the older post thst way

alien gear holsters

ordered one for S&W shield received in 7 days 29.88 plus 6.95 shipping 36.83 total I have two crossbreeds and this is just as good no extra cost for combat cut no waiting for order comes with extra screws, nuts and spacers very nice fit perfect great deal
    TN_Mike and nerdyvirgin like this.

Thanks

I placed a order for my Glock 36. Will let everyone know how it does.

I have one, and am very happy with it.

Ozark Holster Co is another option. I paid around $45-50 for mine shipped, and it is made of horse hide. I really like it.

Wow, for that price, I don't know if you can go wrong. Those are some pretty strong guarantees and it looks well made. I have been looking and looking for a good IWB holster that is comfortable to wear all day and quite a few of them have caught my eye, it was just the price point was too high. I think I am going to pull the trigger, haha, and get this one. Why not for that price and all the ways to adjust it?

I just posted about Alien Gear yesterday. My brother was looking into getting a hybrid but I talked him out of the Alien Gear because it is entirely to thick IMO for concealed carry. The added thickness of the thicker leather they use, thicker kydex, and retention screws makes it to bulky. He ended up going with my suggestion of Ozarks Holster Co. Dustin makes quality holsters using quality products that all come standard no added fees like most companies do. Such as horsehide leather, metal clips, .06 kydex, and also comes standard with combat cut, Lifetime Warranty, 100% satisfaction guarantee, made in U.S.A. Best of all $45 shipped!

Best of luck maybe the Alien Gear will work out for you...if not send it back and get an Ozarks.
    Luke 22:36,38 Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.
    38 And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough.

Checking them out I noticed they are located in Nixa, MO. I have family there, I'm looking at getting a M&P Shield Ill probably go to them for that one.

Distinguished Member
    Sounds good to me. I think I'll try one, for less than $40 can't go wrong. If you don't like it just send it back. Thanks for the info.
    I shoot with a pistol and a Canon. We must all hang together amigos, or we will all hang separately. NRA life member.

Distinguished Member Array Jaeger's Avatar
    St. Louis, MO "The Most Dangerous City in America"
    Nixa is also where Jason Bourne is from...just sayin'...
    TN_Mike likes this.
    “Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." C.S. Lewis

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Links