High Noon Centerfold vs. Hidden Ally

This is a discussion on High Noon Centerfold vs. Hidden Ally within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have never carried AIWB before, and would like to start with a simple and inexpensive holster to see if I like the position. I ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By IndianaSig

Thread: High Noon Centerfold vs. Hidden Ally

High Noon Centerfold vs. Hidden Ally

I have never carried AIWB before, and would like to start with a simple and inexpensive holster to see if I like the position. I am looking at the High Noon Centerfold (high ride) and Hidden Ally (low ride). What are your experiences with high ride vs. low ride holsters in appendix carry, especially holsters with no sweat guard? I am leaning toward the high rise for my PM9. Thanks.

2. Remove Ads

Not so much AIWB, but IWB, in general. The low-ride holster(s) are good for deeper concealment. BUT ..... they sometimes make it difficult, or more difficult, to get a good, quick grip on your pistol. I had purchased a DeSantis holster for IWB. it was a low ride and I HATED IT!!!

I sent it back and purchased a Galco Stow-N-Go holster that was high ride and can't say enough good things about this item.
    -- Robert
    NRA Life Member

I have both and carry a Sig P228 AIWB every day. I prefer the Hidden Ally. It conceals better/easier and I don't like the grip up as high as the Centerfold forces it to ride. I can carry using the Hidden Ally all day long and literally forget that I'm carrying. For guys w/o a big gut, AIWB is a very easy, comfortable way to carry. There is no issue at all drawing the weapon. I have found that there is a maturity/age difference in preference. The older you are, the more likely you will prefer the Hidden Ally.
    Kennydale likes this.

Thank you both. I just ordered a Hidden Ally. If I like it, I may order an Alter Ego in a few months.

Thank you too.. this is the first AIWB leather holster I've seen that I liked (And the price is right too)

Distinguished Member
    neither are custom holsters so you can order both and try them out, highnoon is good about letting you try stuff out and keeping the customer happy. Guarantee

their page is cut/copy proof so i cant quote them. basically you get 30 days to try it out. they expect you to use the holster, there is no restocking fee. money back or exchange, your choice.
    “Show me a young Conservative and I'll show you someone with no heart. Show me an old Liberal and I'll show you someone with no brains.” Winston Churchill

Links