Need help for wife and XDs .45 purchase.

This is a discussion on Need help for wife and XDs .45 purchase. within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hello, I need some suggestions as I bought an XDs .45 and now my wife has taken possession of the little gun. I am now ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By .XX
  • 1 Post By maxwell97

Thread: Need help for wife and XDs .45 purchase.

Hello,

I need some suggestions as I bought an XDs .45 and now my wife has taken possession of the little gun. I am now looking for a holster that she can carry SOB. She is 5'0 and petite. About 110-115 lbs. She kind of frowns about putting a make shift holster at 3 o-clock. Says that people look at the bust and waist line of a woman and having a gun there in the waist line she feels that she'll print. I'd like the small of back to be used by me as well...or a holster that is designed by women for women. I'm looking at the flashbang and I don't know how she feels about putting a gun underneath her breast. I'm also looking at the 3 speed holster too. Any ladies out there that would like to jump in here would be great.

Paul
    I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness,
    nor the arrow for its swiftness,
    nor the warrior for his glory.
    I love only that which they defend.

-J.R.R. Tolkien

.XX
    357and40 likes this.
    Shoots your collector guns!

I'm a dude, but I'll chime in anyway. As always, I suggest looking at a Remora. You pretty much just stick it wherever in your waistband and it stays there, so it gives a lot of flexibility in getting just the right height and cant.

Excellent quote in your signature, btw. Faramir is underrated.
    guitarzNgunz likes this.
    ...there is no arguing with such snivelling puppies, who allow superiors to kick them about deck at pleasure.

Captain Bellamy

I am not Female nor PETITE. I wear a 3speed Holster but i wrote a short review of the 3Speed 3 Speed Holster:Review (about two Months)

+1 on the Remora. Outstanding holsters, extremely versatile, comfortable, inexpensive, A+ customer service.

Home of the Original Remora No Clip IWB Concealment Holster
    Luke 22:36,38 Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.
    38 And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough.

When I saw the title I thought you were trying to buy a gun and a wife.

Quote Originally Posted by JJVP View Post
    When I saw the title I thought you were trying to buy a gun and a wife.
    Website link? ;)
    Give a man a fish, he will eat. Teach a man to fish, his wife and family will never see him on weekends!

Thanks for the info...I've looked at cornered cat and now need to have my wife make some decisions. However, if there are any women who could provide insight for what holster they carry, the gun they carry and why...then that would be better. Limatunes where are you?
    I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness,
    nor the arrow for its swiftness,
    nor the warrior for his glory.
    I love only that which they defend.

-J.R.R. Tolkien

I'm speaking on behalf of my wife: "I carry a M&P Shield 9mm in a Remora holster, because Remora is comfortable, and easily concealable, I can wear it with any attire, the Shield is lightweight yet manageable recoil, and plenty enough firepower with the 9mm round, inexpensive 9mm ammo so you can practice often, and decent capacity, wonderful stryker fire trigger with a 6.5 lb pull, and because it's a S&W."
    Luke 22:36,38 Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.
    38 And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydspapa View Post
    Website link? ;)
    Asian women for Dating at AsianBeauties.com

Remember to get a couple, as they are small.

Be careful with small of back carry if you get knocked down on your back in a confrontation and have a hunk of metal on your back you could seriously injure yourself or even get paralyzed.

VIP Member
    The XDs is so thin that with a good IWB (Crossbreed, SHTF, Galco) it will disappear.

Sponsored Links