Looking for new holsters...

This is a discussion on Looking for new holsters... within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have an SR1911 and am looking for an IWB holster for under $50. Not sure what material I want, i have a cheap leather ...

Thread: Looking for new holsters...

I have an SR1911 and am looking for an IWB holster for under $50. Not sure what material I want, i have a cheap leather thumb break with one clip that doesn't stay when i draw. I prefer to wear at about 4 o'clock with a cant. Also want an IWB mag pouch. My wife is also looking for an OWB holster for her Ruger 22/45 LITE.
    Any ideas?
    “But now,” he said, “take your money and a traveler’s bag. And if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one!” Luke 22:36 (NLT)

A friend of mine directed me to Alien Gear Holsters they look pretty cool. I ordered mine last night for about $41 & change (out the door). Something to check out. I'll post a review of it once I receive mine in the mail.
    Assist Protect Defend
    Molon Labe
    ---
    BFA Member
    USCCA Member
    Find me on FaceBook - facebook.com/nelly0717

Distinguished Member Array BlackStallion29's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealth1978 View Post
    A friend of mine directed me to Alien Gear Holsters they look pretty cool. I ordered mine last night for about $41 & change (out the door). Something to check out. I'll post a review of it once I receive mine in the mail.
    Thanks for the invite. I'll be looking for that.

For under $50 I'd suggest you check out Ozarks Holster Company they make quality hybrid holsters using premium material for $45 shipped and really nice hybrid style mag carriers. If your looking for something other than a hybrid style check out FoxX Holsters.

As for your wife's Ruger check out the DeSantis Woodsman. http://www.lapolicegear.com/desantis...r-holster.html
    http://www.cabelas.com/product/DeSan...ter/727889.uts

Best of Luck!
    Ozarks website:
    Ozarks Holster Company | Quality Holsters Made in USA
    FoxX holsters website:
    Home
    Luke 22:36,38 Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.
    38 And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough.

thanks for the advice guys
    “But now,” he said, “take your money and a traveler’s bag. And if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one!” Luke 22:36 (NLT)

Sponsored Links