High Noon holsters

This is a discussion on High Noon holsters within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Ok, my G19 is looking for a new OWB home to live in and I was thinking about a High Noon holster. I have been ...

Thread: High Noon holsters

Distinguished Member Array OhioCatter's Avatar

High Noon holsters

Ok, my G19 is looking for a new OWB home to live in and I was thinking about a High Noon holster. I have been using a less expensive holster to carry it in and now it's time to upgrade to a custom holster. The G19 has been seeing split time with another gun (which I had a custom holster made for) but now I have decided the G19 is going to be carried full time. Does anyone here own a High Noon holster and how well do you like it? I was wondering about their quality, craftsman ship, customer service, and how well it has been holding up. I just have a hard time dishing out money for something that I can not see and hold firsthand. My problem is that i'm hung up on holster thickness. I'm a short guy with a big spare around the middle (i'm working on that though) and i'm worried about the mouth of the holster collapsing. The price seems good and they have a rush service which in turn means I can get it in 7-10 days instead of waiting for months. Thanks for any information.

2. Remove Ads

I have 3 molded holsters from them and 4 that aren't molded. I've never known anyone not to be happy with HNH. Unless you really need it in 7-10 days, I'd pass on paying for the rush delivery. Their normal turn time is only about 45 days. I've tried most all of the major holster makers....HNH is my favorite.

Super quality stitching and leather. Form fitted to Sig P239. I recommend the horse hide. don't oil it-ever! Seemed like i waited for ever to get mine about a year ago. Their holsters are very high quality, and not cheap or speedy, but I am really glad i got one.

I have a HN "Bare Asset" IWB holster for my Glock G30sf in .45ACP. Good holster, well made and not overly expensive. I found it a bargain for what I got and what I paid. Two thumbs up for High Noon! And they shipped quickly as it was a stocking model.
    -- Robert
    NRA Life Member

Administrator
    Mrs. QK is carrying in one of their OWB rigs and she has no complaints. If that helps any.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

I have a Closing Argument IWB holster from High Noon. The quality is excellent. The stitching is top notch. I can't say anything about the durability since it I don't use it on a daily basis. But that has nothing to do with the quality of the holster. The wait time wasn't excessive but it wasn't a quick turn around. And I have rarely seen anyone complain about their High Noon holster. Just remember not every holster fits every person. That is the only reason I don't use it every day. Just personal preference. I too am looking for an OWB holster but want a different style than what they offer. Best of luck.

Distinguished Member
    i EDC a slide guard, it's the nicest holster i own, the stitching is consistent and the molding is top notch. it has great retention, a smooth draw and has held up very well. it wasn't cheap but i am very happy with it and think it's worth every penny.

my first arrived with a slight defect, it was a cow hide holster with a shark skin exterior. the shark outer had a small crack that went from one of the stitch hole to the inside edge of the belt slot. i called them and they immediately offered to make me a new one, got the replacement in about a week including shipping time both ways.

communication by phone and email were both great, they took the time to explain to me the different patterns of shark skin to make sure it was exactly what i wanted, customer service form HNH is first class, i recommend them
    “Show me a young Conservative and I'll show you someone with no heart. Show me an old Liberal and I'll show you someone with no brains.” Winston Churchill

Distinguished Member Array OhioCatter's Avatar
    Thanks for the replies folks it helps settle my jitters. I love my other holster (avatar) but I don't think my G19 would look good in a HF1 rig.

Links