Bianchi 135 IWB holster experience?

This is a discussion on Bianchi 135 IWB holster experience? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Anyone have experience with this holster? I am looking for an alternative to my Old Faithful. Specifically I am looking for something with a backing. ...

Thread: Bianchi 135 IWB holster experience?

Bianchi 135 IWB holster experience?

Anyone have experience with this holster? I am looking for an alternative to my Old Faithful. Specifically I am looking for something with a backing. I stumbled across this one today while searching the web Bianchi Leather Holsters, Concealment Holsters, Duty Holsters and Duty Gear - Model 135 Allusion? Suppression?. I have looked at Garrett Ind Silent Thunder Fusion and Tucker The Answer. Both look good but I am concerned with the fit. I modified my Old Faithful to fit me better and make it more comfortable especially while seated. I found a saddle shop that also makes holsters. The website says he studied under Bianchi so I am going to see if he can add a backing but as an alternative I am still looking at other options.

2. Remove Ads

No experience with this holster. Something kind of along the same lines that you may want to look at is the Minotaur MTAC from Comp-tac. It is easily the most comfortable hybrid holster I have used. It takes up less room on the belt and is therefore easier to position and far more comfortable when seated. They seem to break in a lot quicker too.

Quote Originally Posted by dinlong View Post
    No experience with this holster. Something kind of along the same lines that you may want to look at is the Minotaur MTAC from Comp-tac. It is easily the most comfortable hybrid holster I have used. It takes up less room on the belt and is therefore easier to position and far more comfortable when seated. They seem to break in a lot quicker too.
    Yeah I have considered the Comp-tac holster. Another thing I like about the holsters I mentioned is they either come lined or have that option. I was really thinking about getting a Garrett The Answer holster until I found this saddle/holster maker. I will see what he can do for me. Then go from there. Thanks for the suggestion.

Links