Zlogonje Holsters?

Zlogonje Holsters?

This is a discussion on Zlogonje Holsters? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'm pretty sure i'm going with the High Noon holster, but I just happened across this holster maker. Has anyone heard of this maker and ...

Thread: Zlogonje Holsters?

Distinguished Member Array OhioCatter's Avatar

Zlogonje Holsters?

I'm pretty sure i'm going with the High Noon holster, but I just happened across this holster maker. Has anyone heard of this maker and any thoughts on him.

Never heard of them but they look awful sweet. Not to bad on prices either.

Yeah, I have and he is very good, I was going to get one from him but I think that the turn around on one was a few week.
    Glock 19 Gen 4, Glock 30s, Gen4 G27, Gen4 G29
    XDm .45 ACP 4.5
    Remington 870 Tactical Express 18'
    1972-2000 U.S Army Veteran, MSG

I have one of his rigs for a Glock, well made and priced fairly.

Ever since more States started issuing Carry Permits within the last few years there have been a huge number of people starting up holster businesses to try to cash in on sales.I remember when you could order a crossbreed holster and get it the same week you ordered it.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Distinguished Member Array BlackStallion29's Avatar
    Look like a good quality holster, but it also, to me anyhow, looks like the muzzle end is closed off. I personally like it opened so as nothing can collect inside the holster...dust, lint, etc, etc.
    "Everybody gets knocked down in life. How you choose to get back up is up to you!"
    *NRA* *BFA*
    *GOA* *SAF*
    *NAGR*

That's a mouthful!

I have one if his OWB holsters. Very well made, excellent retention, and damn good lookin' too. Excellent customer service and worth the wait. I have since determined that I prefer IWB for everyday use, but if I'm at the range, hiking, or doing something outdoors, this is what I use. A friend of mine liked mine and ordered one for himself. It is the only holster he uses for everyday carry. I have pictures of it on a review I did on another post here, but I'm not sure how to link to it from my phone, so I'm not even going to try. Great holster.

Distinguished Member Array TSiWRX's Avatar
    Local to me.

Very good stuff.

I don't have a holster from Dan, yet. That's totally because of me, though, as I simply don't buy many guns and my collection has been static since the time I've known him.

However, I do have one of his belts.

I honestly think it's a better belt than similar ones by The Belt Man, and yes, I also own The Belt Man belts. I don't think I'll ever buy a leather belt from anyone else.

I've seen his holsters up-close. They're top shelf, and I'd place them along the ranks of any of the top makes (for reference, I EDC in a Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro [and have a copy that I reserve for training abuse], and I also own Sparks and other custom leathers).

Very nice...to bad mines gonna be lonely for a few weeks..Barrel is open on the bottom

Links