Comptac c-tac reviews!

Comptac c-tac reviews!

This is a discussion on Comptac c-tac reviews! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Ill be carrying a glock17 in my next holster thinking about the ctac because my crossbreed supertuck was just to big of a holster for ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Pinot
  • 1 Post By WHEC724

Thread: Comptac c-tac reviews!

Comptac c-tac reviews!

Ill be carrying a glock17 in my next holster thinking about the ctac because my crossbreed supertuck was just to big of a holster for my small frame (5-8" 145lbs) any thoughts comments or suggestions are appreciated! Thanks!

I use a M-Tac. You might find it fits in middle size wise. I love mine. My son liked it so much he kept it and I had to order another one. Can not say enough good about this holster and the people at Comp-Tac.
    357and40 likes this.

VIP Member
    Don't forget the free roll of Smarties... Yum.
    Pinot likes this.

6+ years of everyday carry including crawling under vehicles, and all day yard work as well as dress up and go out events with a CTAC and when it dies it will be replaced with another CTAC.

Great retention, easy draw, comfortable, durable, and great customer service. What else is there?
    North Carolina Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
    NRA Personal Protection and Basic Pistol Instructor

Curious which holes you use for the clips and what position you carry it in

LOVE the M-TAC. Just got a new body for an old backing for the XDS. They redesigned the bodies to mark the weapon model on the exterior of the body. LOVE IT!

Yes, SMARTIES!!!!
    "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."
    - Roy Batty

Quote Originally Posted by camsdaddy View Post
    Curious which holes you use for the clips and what position you carry it in
    If you were asking me I use the center hole on both front and rear. I carry it between 4 and 5.

I use the bottom hole ( 4 down ) on the front clip and second hole on the back clip worn at 3:30.

Distinguished Member
    Great holsters made by a great outfit. I've got two, both for 45's. A 3" 1911 and an XDs. I carry both canted at 3:30-4. All day comfort, secure, reliable. For my auto loaders, it's a one stop shop for me. No more adding mistakes to "the dreaded holster drawer". The potential mistake money is invested in components.
    Savage Heartland

What if the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about?

I carry at 4:00 o'clock and Im not sure what holes I'd use on a Comp tac product but on the supertuck I was second to highest on both clips. Looks like the M-tac may be a great option too! Thanks for the input I'm going to try to narrow down my options soon! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by IXOYE View Post
    I carry at 4:00 o'clock and Im not sure what holes I'd use on a Comp tac product but on the supertuck I was second to highest on both clips. Looks like the M-tac may be a great option too! Thanks for the input I'm going to try to narrow down my options soon! Lol
    I will say that the MTAC is a good holster but if positive retention is a requirement then the CTAC is the way to go and is very adjustable for light to firm retention. It's also less bulk than a MTAC. Lastly, if you are one who sweats like a lawn sprinkler, the CTAC is the way to go since the leather back on the MTAC can absorb quite a bit.

Sponsored Links