Defensive Carry banner

Pocket holster for my micro desert eagle?

4K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  ShooterGranny 
#1 ·
Just picked up a micro desert eagle 380 as my new BUG however I cant seem to find many options for holsters. Anyone here have one that could chime in with some suggestions? I love the "pocket shot" by desantis but unfortunately they dont make them for this gun :( I still havent decided to carry in the front pocket or back pocket but im willing to look at both options.

#2 ·
#4 ·
This is something I just purchased. I got one for my Ruger LCP, but it is a neat little holster! Remora Original Holsters It works as an IWB holster ambidextrous OR you can take the clip off and use it as a pocket holster. Remora quality with a few options the plain, older style models didn't have. I like mine! A Remora. With a belt clip! That can work as a pocket holster. What more could you ask for?!?!

#7 ·
My husband and I have a few Remora holsters and love them. I needed one for my S&W 60, but it is larger than the Remora holster for J frames which perfectly fit hubby's ladysmith model, so I wound up ordering one for a Ruger. It was too loose. Rather than go through sending it back to Remora I took it to the local shoe repair shop and for 5 bucks the young fellow sat right down at his sewing machine and stitched it to fit for me.

So, even if Remora doesn't have the exact size for your gun you might think about doing something like that to customize one of their oh so handy and useful holsters............Or call them and have a chat. They might have other ideas to help you out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.