N82 Squared Professional for XD-S Mini Review

This is a discussion on N82 Squared Professional for XD-S Mini Review within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Picked up my new holster from the post office today. N82 Professional IMAG0270.jpg IMAG0271.jpg First thoughts, this thing is as comfortable as advertised. Granted I've ...

Thread: N82 Squared Professional for XD-S Mini Review

N82 Squared Professional for XD-S Mini Review

Picked up my new holster from the post office today.

N82 Professional

IMAG0270.jpgIMAG0271.jpg

First thoughts, this thing is as comfortable as advertised. Granted I've only had it on for a couple of hours but I can already see how people forget they're wearing it.

This holster also satisfies my biggest criteria in the holster selection process. Being able to conceal with only a Tshirt on which it handled admirably.

IMAG0274.jpgIMAG0275.jpgIMAG0276.jpgIMAG0278.jpg

I did a lot of research before my purchase and one of the biggest complaints I heard was the twist to draw could be a pain and some people found it extremely difficult to do. I even stumbled across threads where people took a dremel to their trigger guards to lower the retention. Maybe N82 squared heard these complaints and modified the holster recently but I have had zero problems drawing from the holster. The extra retention could also come in handy if somebody was ever trying to pull my firearm out of my holster during a struggle. I gave it a few hard pulls and the thing wouldn't budge if you didn't twist it correctly.

2. Remove Ads

Very nice. I have considered the N82 a number of times and have read nothing but great reviews. At this point I'm completely happy with my Crossbreed holsters and don't want to fix what isn't broken.

Links