Defensive Carry banner

Anyone have experience with Alien Gear ????

4K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  WINTEJER000 
#1 ·
Have tried for a few days to make contact....

On FB and by email....getting no response...

Did notice they seem not to respond to any of their FB inquiries at all....seems they use it just to post advertisements and announcements......

Anyone have better luck????? Need some info from them before I order......

#2 ·
ive heard lots of good things about the product. I have also heard they're new and running out of their homes. They've been getting a lot of business and are doing their best to keep up. (only what i've read) I haven't attempted to contact them yet, but I've been thinking about giving them some business when I pick up an xds.

#5 ·
I hope they are a good company since I spent $40 bucks with them this morning. I emailed them right after I ordered to double check that it fit my pistol and haven't heard back but its only been 3 hours. Hopefully they are busy making quality holsters and cannot get to FB or email.

#11 ·
Cannot believe the price.... I guess they charge $10 ish for shipping. Too bad I just got a Crossbreed off of their seconds site. $50 well spent in my opinion.

#6 ·
They got back to me this am.....I asked for one of their rigs with the kydex straight up and down, no cant...for AIWB...they said they can't do custom work at this time...So I guess they stamp out their leather backing and punch the holds for a certain degree of cant and are not able to alter that process........

No problem.....but did like the black leather....Now I can look forward to a new Old faithful...(I think)...this one fits me like an old pair of bass wejuns...soft and supple....edges are just a little frayed.....

#10 ·
I've thought about trying them as well. Either that or Foxx. Both of which I've read good things about.

#14 ·
Nice! Please keep us posted about your experience with them. I'm interested in knowing what their current production/shipping time is.

#15 ·
Just received a black IWB for my 1911. From order to arrival was less than a week. Same total price as " teach" quoted, $41.83. It looks great, and the cant is adjustable similar to a CBST. I like it.

#17 ·
As if if these are not already cheap enough. They also have many items listed on ebay. The same price as the site but the listings are already in black so no extra $5 charge for for it. They still offer the same garuntee as the site.
Although after ordering mine I discovered a mistake on my part. My paypal had given them my old address. I called and left a message and someone called me back today corrected the mix up and said that my holster should ship out today. A friend recommended them, so I'm excited for mine to arrive.

#18 ·
I am very pleased with mine, I did have to use the smallest spacers for it to fit my 1911 tightly. A adjusted it to its lowest setting and the kydex comes up to the top of my belt. some people say the leather is too thick, i think it is a perfect thickness. over all i love this holster especially for the price. the only odd thing i noticed is when i replaced the spacers to make it fit tighter, i noticed on the inside of the kydex were the markings from a Springfield armories 1911, so either their mold it really detailed, or they use real weapons in the molding process.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.