Anyone have experience with Alien Gear ????

This is a discussion on Anyone have experience with Alien Gear ???? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Have tried for a few days to make contact.... On FB and by email....getting no response... Did notice they seem not to respond to any ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Anyone have experience with Alien Gear ????

Distinguished Member Array dben002's Avatar

Anyone have experience with Alien Gear ????

Have tried for a few days to make contact....

On FB and by email....getting no response...

Did notice they seem not to respond to any of their FB inquiries at all....seems they use it just to post advertisements and announcements......

Anyone have better luck????? Need some info from them before I order......
    There are two types of people who carry concealed weapons...Responsible ones and Irresponsible ones...which are you...

2. Remove Ads

ive heard lots of good things about the product. I have also heard they're new and running out of their homes. They've been getting a lot of business and are doing their best to keep up. (only what i've read) I haven't attempted to contact them yet, but I've been thinking about giving them some business when I pick up an xds.
    TN_Mike likes this.

I know how to contact them, but you're going to need a lot of lights, large speakers, and a keyboard.

dben002, Yarg28, oldnfat and 1 others like this.
    ”One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them.”
    ~Thomas Jefferson

"Carry your gun - it's a lighter burden than regret."
    ~Breda

Quote Originally Posted by DJC7 View Post
    I know how to contact them, but you're going to need a lot of lights, large speakers, and a keyboard.

Guess I'm out of luck then.....at my age I ain't climbing no mountains to speak to anyone.....Well maybe Angelina....if she were alone....
    t
    DJC7 likes this.
    There are two types of people who carry concealed weapons...Responsible ones and Irresponsible ones...which are you...

I hope they are a good company since I spent $40 bucks with them this morning. I emailed them right after I ordered to double check that it fit my pistol and haven't heard back but its only been 3 hours. Hopefully they are busy making quality holsters and cannot get to FB or email.

They got back to me this am.....I asked for one of their rigs with the kydex straight up and down, no cant...for AIWB...they said they can't do custom work at this time...So I guess they stamp out their leather backing and punch the holds for a certain degree of cant and are not able to alter that process........

No problem.....but did like the black leather....Now I can look forward to a new Old faithful...(I think)...this one fits me like an old pair of bass wejuns...soft and supple....edges are just a little frayed.....

Quote Originally Posted by dben002 View Post
    They got back to me this am.....I asked for one of their rigs with the kydex straight up and down, no cant...for AIWB...they said they can't do custom work at this time...So I guess they stamp out their leather backing and punch the holds for a certain degree of cant and are not able to alter that process........

No problem.....but did like the black leather....Now I can look forward to a new Old faithful...(I think)...this one fits me like an old pair of bass wejuns...soft and supple....edges are just a little frayed.....
    Thought you were moving away from the hybrid AIWB holsters and to more dedicated rigs?
    ”One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them.”
    ~Thomas Jefferson

"Carry your gun - it's a lighter burden than regret."
    ~Breda

Quote Originally Posted by DJC7 View Post
    Thought you were moving away from the hybrid AIWB holsters and to more dedicated rigs?
    I was....I was....I did....wearing the new dedicated kydex rig got just toooooo uncomfortable for me...felt like i had a 2x4 stuck in my pants...so I'm back to the Old faithful rig....can not find anything that's as comfortable and gives me the ride height I like....

What can I say.....sometimes you just gotta dance with who brung ya......The Old Faithful works well...and thus far the most comfortable I have used.

I know....I bad...learn by living.....
    DJC7 likes this.

Alien Gear? I think there was a company out of Roswell, NM, that claimed to be selling it. I understood that their stock is extremely limited. Haven't tried them though. Good luck.

I've thought about trying them as well. Either that or Foxx. Both of which I've read good things about.
    'Fortes Fortuna Juvat'
    NRA Member
    NRA Life of Duty Member

Quote Originally Posted by teach View Post
    I hope they are a good company since I spent $40 bucks with them this morning. I emailed them right after I ordered to double check that it fit my pistol and haven't heard back but its only been 3 hours. Hopefully they are busy making quality holsters and cannot get to FB or email.
    Cannot believe the price.... I guess they charge $10 ish for shipping. Too bad I just got a Crossbreed off of their seconds site. $50 well spent in my opinion.
    Nations crumble from within when the citizenry asks of government those things which it might better provide for itself... Man is not free unless government is limited... As government expands, liberty contracts.
    -Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by heritage1865 View Post
    Cannot believe the price.... I guess they charge $10 ish for shipping. Too bad I just got a Crossbreed off of their seconds site. $50 well spent in my opinion.
    I believe their flat rate shipping is $6.95. I just happen to be browsing their website. I'm considering them as an option for my next holster.
    'Fortes Fortuna Juvat'
    NRA Member
    NRA Life of Duty Member

Yep 6.95 shipping. I have one with black leather coming, $41.83 total.
    Nebraska12 and WINTEJER000 like this.

Nice! Please keep us posted about your experience with them. I'm interested in knowing what their current production/shipping time is.
    'Fortes Fortuna Juvat'
    NRA Member
    NRA Life of Duty Member

Distinguished Member
    Just received a black IWB for my 1911. From order to arrival was less than a week. Same total price as " teach" quoted, $41.83. It looks great, and the cant is adjustable similar to a CBST. I like it.
    I shoot with a pistol and a Canon. We must all hang together amigos, or we will all hang separately. NRA life member.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links