Carry Holster for Sig 1911

This is a discussion on Carry Holster for Sig 1911 within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Would like to know if anyone has opinion on carry holster for a sig 1911 scorpion 4 inch barrel. Don't have a boatload of money ...

Thread: Carry Holster for Sig 1911

Would like to know if anyone has opinion on carry holster for a sig 1911 scorpion 4 inch barrel. Don't have a boatload of money to keep buying holsters till I find the right one. Thinking IWB primary but not opposed to OWB. Any help would be appreciated. Sure wish Texas would go open carry option. Would make life a lot easier.

There is a couple of milt sparks on ebay good prices, also a nice mitch rosen on ebay either will serve you well

I just went through a similar search for my sig fastback carry. I found 3, 2 of which are specifically formed to the sig 1911. The first is a Theis holster. It is basically a crossbreed by another name. An incog which fits the gun like a glove but doesn't get used because it's an appendix iwb holster and carrying it anywhere else is practically open carry. A remora holster, which works wonderfully and was only $25. The remora is the best one.

I have had a Sig C3 CT for well over a year now and for OWB the Wilson Combat Lo-Profile is the best I've found for me. Holds tight to the body and rides a little high. Makes for excellent concealment and is just perfect for a fast/smooth draw and easy re-holstering.

For IWB I find there is nothing better for a 1911 than a Brommeland Max Con V! It takes a little time to break it in because of the different profile of the Sig slide, but it will work with patience and some layers of wax paper.

You never see a motorcycle parked ouside a psychiatrist's office!

Sponsor
    Just select 4" barrel. This holster is molded specifically for the sig railed 1911's. I think you would really enjoy it.

Sig 1911 with Rail ACE-1 Holster

-Clay

I just got my Milt Sparks Summer Comfort II today. Fits the Sig 1911 C3 real nice and it conceals very well. Got the holster from Brownells within a week via USPS.

I use the Milt Sparks VM II, after a night with the SIG RCS tucked inside of a ziplock bag, the holster is wonderful. No complaints and the weapon stays well hid.

I have two of these: Handmade Hybrid IWB Holsters | Ozarks Holster Company

One for my Bersa and one for my Kimber Pro Carry 4" barrel. $45 out the door for a great hybrid holster!

I've been carryin' my Sig C3 in a crossbreed for the past 2 years. I'm 165, 5'9". Comfortable and no problems with concealment.

I have a SIG Nightmare Carry (4.25" Fastback) that seems 100% happy in a Comp-Tac Minotaur MTAC IWB hybrid holster. The design of the comp-tac lets you adjust the tension of each side of the holster independently - which means that you can still get the right amount of tension around the trigger guard without applying too much tension on the slide.

Links