Tucker Gunleather for New Ed Brown

This is a discussion on Tucker Gunleather for New Ed Brown within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I wanted something different for my new Ed Brown Executive Target for range use....did a lot of searching and decided on the Tucker Gunleather HF1. ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TXOutfitter

Thread: Tucker Gunleather for New Ed Brown

Tucker Gunleather for New Ed Brown

I wanted something different for my new Ed Brown Executive Target for range use....did a lot of searching and decided on the Tucker Gunleather HF1. I've read lots of good reviews about his leatherwork, so I felt comfortable with the order I placed on Aug 13th.......holster and mag pouches arrived today and I can say I'm very pleased! I'm spoiled by TT Gunleather's Excellent leatherwork, so my expectations were high! I WAS NOT disappointed!!
    Attached Images
    Easy8 likes this.
    Proverbs 3:5-6
    "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight."

2. Remove Ads

Sponsor
    Very nice looking! Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by TXOutfitter View Post
    I wanted something different for my new Ed Brown Executive Target for range use....did a lot of searching and decided on the Tucker Gunleather HF1. I've read lots of good reviews about his leatherwork, so I felt comfortable with the order I placed on Aug 13th.......holster and mag pouches arrived today and I can say I'm very pleased! I'm spoiled by TT Gunleather's Excellent leatherwork, so my expectations were high! I WAS NOT disappointed!!
    Although I have several carry holsters from TT Gunleather for my CCO, I was so pleased with the Tucker holster I had made for range use for my Ed Brown Executive Target, I ordered one for my CCO......it arrived today and I'm Extremely pleased with it......Great Quality and Fit! BEAUTIFUL, AWESOME LEATHERWORK!!!!

image.jpg
    "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight."

Nice looking rig. Congrats.
    NRA Life Member

Cant get much sweeter than that

How does this style compare to a pancake concealment wise for say, oh, a Wiley Clapp GP100, for example. I can't make up my mind.
    There is a solution but we are not Jedi... not yet.
    Doghandler

I got an HF1 for my HK - good quality, and holds it nice and close to the body.
    EDCs: Ed Brown Kobra Carry 1911, HK P2000SK .40
    BUGs: Sig Sauer P938, Ruger LCP
    Belts: Armour | Holsters: Tucker, Sparks, Comp-Tac
    ____
    Former LEO and USAF Security Forces

Beautiful leather eye-candy...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Distinguished Member Array BlackStallion29's Avatar
    Very nice!
    "Everybody gets knocked down in life. How you choose to get back up is up to you!"
    *NRA* *BFA*
    *GOA* *SAF*
    *NAGR*

Quote Originally Posted by Doghandler View Post
    How does this style compare to a pancake concealment wise for say, oh, a Wiley Clapp GP100, for example. I can't make up my mind.
    It has a little more bulk than my TT Gunleather Pancake holster but as already said it does hold close to the body so I don't think the little extra bulk will make much difference to me.......I only wear OWB during cooler months when wearing outer garments! As I stated before, after buying an unstamped model for range carry for my Ed Brown and seeing the fit and quality, I just had to have one with the basket weave for my CCO! I'm a sucker for good leatherwork!

Links