LCP pocket holster

This is a discussion on LCP pocket holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hello everyone. I just got me a new LCP. I bought an Uncle Mikes pocket holster for it. It doesn't conceal very well. I wear ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By WHEC724

Thread: LCP pocket holster

Senior Member Array WannabeaCPA's Avatar

LCP pocket holster

Hello everyone. I just got me a new LCP. I bought an Uncle Mikes pocket holster for it. It doesn't conceal very well. I wear slacks to work. Can't carry at work but I slip it in my pocket after work when I have errands to run. And when I'm off of work I usually were regular blue jeans. Wrangler, Arizona, Levi, or Old Navy. I was just wondering if there were any holsters that would make it "disappear". Thanks for any suggestions. I was thinking of the Desantis Nemesis.

2. Remove Ads

I found the perfect LCP holster at a gun show a few years back. Fits in my back pocket and is 110% concealed. The bad news, is I've never seen the guy again and I have no clue what type of holster this is. If you run acrossed one in your travels, update the thread, I'd really like to own a backup holster.

VIP Member
    This is 100% concealed. Others will leave the grip protruding from a shallow rear jeans pocket.

Ruger LCP 380 Pocket/Wallet Holster
    sjonesjrmd likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by WHEC724 View Post
    This is 100% concealed. Others will leave the grip protruding from a shallow rear jeans pocket.

Ruger LCP 380 Pocket/Wallet Holster
    I own this holster as well. My one complaint is its on the large side (its too big) and has unfortunately found its way into my unused holster drawer.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rigel42 View Post
    I own this holster as well. My one complaint is its on the large side (its too big) and has unfortunately found its way into my unused holster drawer.
    Really? I got the model before they came out with the zipper cover. I wonder if it's thinner? I slide a piece of paper over the back and it looks like a notebook in my back pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by WHEC724 View Post
    Really? I got the model before they came out with the zipper cover. I wonder if it's thinner? I slide a piece of paper over the back and it looks like a notebook in my back pocket.
    I take some measurements and post them when I get a chance. Its a well made holster, defiantly higher quality then the one I use. If they made a thinner and shorter one, I'd drop another couple of $$ to own one.

TRX
    You can attach a rectangular piece of leather to the holster, then turn it leather-out in your pocket. If you can't saw, you can just put a couple of holes through the holster and leather patch and attach them with aluminum "binding posts", which are nifty little flathead screws from the office-supply store, made to bolt stacks of paper together.

Galco. I have one for mine, and really like it.

I use a Blackhawk size 2.

You may also want to check out PJ holsters kydex pocket holster too.

I use a Desantis nemesis its great it holds the gun just tight enough but easy to draw from because of the rubberized outside that holds to the inside of your pocket

Quote Originally Posted by RockingGlock32 View Post
    I use a Desantis nemesis its great it holds the gun just tight enough but easy to draw from because of the rubberized outside that holds to the inside of your pocket
    I also strongly recommend the Nemesis.

Links