SideFire Ankle Holster?

SideFire Ankle Holster?

This is a discussion on SideFire Ankle Holster? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I carry a Taurus PT111, and find my regular ankle holster is too vertical to conceal even with the widest of bootleg jeans (I'm a ...

Thread: SideFire Ankle Holster?

SideFire Ankle Holster?

I carry a Taurus PT111, and find my regular ankle holster is too vertical to conceal even with the widest of bootleg jeans (I'm a gal btw). Has anyone ordered the Ankle Deputy SideFire ankle holster, and do you like it? It looks like it could be the solution to this problem.

Looks like no one is familiar with it either, guess I'll order it and find out if it works well & report back.
    Last edited by 88keys; August 28th, 2013 at 07:24 AM.

If "too vertical" is a problem I have a DeSantis Apache ankle holster that is quite comfortable, lined in lamb's wool, all elastic and the pouch the gun fits in is slightly angled. I keep a Taurus 605 SS revolver in it and really DO forget I am carrying it at times. Remora has an ankle holster where (I think?) the holster portion is infinitely adjustable with strap and Velcro to the leg band. Good luck!
    -- Robert
    NRA Life Member

Links