Defensive Carry banner

Best iwb holster for ruger sp101

4K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  wondering 
#1 ·
When I carry a revolver, I prefer crossdraw, in the vicinity of an appendix position. In the opinions of those on this forum, what would be the ideal IWB holster for a Ruger sp101, when carried in this position?

#2 ·
...I get either soft leather or nylon clip holsters for under $20, cut them open, and move the clip up on the holster about an inch...this drops the gun that much lower, and the belt pulls it in tighter and conceals much better...been doing that for about 40 years...carpet needle and thread work well...the nylon holster can be thrown in the washer and dryer when it develops a personality...

#4 ·
I just got my SP101 3" and am carrying it in a Uncle Mike's...it is suprisingly difficult to find a IWB for a 3" for some reason. On the recommendation of some people here on Defensive Carry I've ordered a FIST #1A and I expect it to arrive anyday...

Sorry that I can't give you feedback on how good it is...but they are someone to look at.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.