Does anyone make a Ranger style gun belt?

This is a discussion on Does anyone make a Ranger style gun belt? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have not been able to find one that I like. Thanks for the help Nick...

Thread: Does anyone make a Ranger style gun belt?

I have not been able to find one that I like.

Thanks for the help

Nick

St. Louis, MO "The Most Dangerous City in America"
    Texas Rangers, Army Rangers, or Missouri Partisan Rangers? I allways thought that most standard, western rigs were all based on the early Texas Rangers rigs they designed for themselves for their new revolving pistols. I was under the impression that the set the standard of the day, and have been copied ever since, but I'm not an expert. Are you talking about a historical reproduction of the originals? I would think there would be a plethora of them (jes El' Whapo, I know what a plethora is).

In my State our rangers were lightning raiders and they all carried five or more revolvers stuck all over the place and anywhere they would fit and stay put when riding hard. They would drop them and draw another when empty rather than trying to holster them. That's why there are quite a few examples of them. They didn't always find them after the battle, and they were picked up by civilians.
    “Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." C.S. Lewis

Distinguished Member
    I must admit my ignorance. Just what is a "ranger style" gun belt? Enlighten me.
    I shoot with a pistol and a Canon. We must all hang together amigos, or we will all hang separately. NRA life member.

There are a lot of custom belt manufactures that do. You just have to check their sites:

1-1/2" Ranger Belts - Tucker Gun Leather Store

Ranger Belts

Gun Leather, Concealment and Cowboy holsters, Azle, TX.

Distinguished Member
    Thanks for the links ejes. Now I know. I think.
    I shoot with a pistol and a Canon. We must all hang together amigos, or we will all hang separately. NRA life member.

...try Triple K Leathergoods/Holsters

...also Don Hume...

Distinguished Member Array BlackStallion29's Avatar
    This place says they can make anything. While we make holsters for almost every handgun on Earth we are the
    Some pretty cool stuff for sure.
    "Everybody gets knocked down in life. How you choose to get back up is up to you!"
    *NRA* *BFA*
    *GOA* *SAF*
    *NAGR*

Quote Originally Posted by oldnfat View Post
    Thanks for the links ejes. Now I know. I think.
    You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackStallion29 View Post
    This place says they can make anything. While we make holsters for almost every handgun on Earth we are the
    Some pretty cool stuff for sure.
    Good Lord; that website gives me a headache trying to pick through everything. He could use a webmaster to streamline that so you can find what your looking for a little easier. They might make good stuff, but that looks unprofessional and suspect. WAY TOO MANY pictures on pictures; less is more in some cases. I felt like I walked into a unorganized thrift shop.

Links