Thumbs up for PJ Holster

Thumbs up for PJ Holster

This is a discussion on Thumbs up for PJ Holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Good morning everyone. Just wanted to give some props to Paul over at PJ Holster for making me a great OWB kydex holster for a ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By WashingtonCross

Thread: Thumbs up for PJ Holster

Thumbs up for PJ Holster

Good morning everyone. Just wanted to give some props to Paul over at PJ Holster for making me a great OWB kydex holster for a tactical pistol class I took a few weeks ago. The holster has the perfect amount of retention and the design is very simple and effective. I also incorporated a couple of his single mag holders. He's a great guy to deal with and his products are affordable. Was originally going to buy a Safariland but I knew that I wasn't going to get the type of service and attention that Paul provided. Thanks again Paul! Will be ordering an IWB holster soon.
    Wishoot likes this.
    www.ZachsGunBelts.com
    Custom - Handcrafted - Made in the USA

I had one of his IWB holsters for the Shield I used to own. Great holster, and great guy to deal with. I ordered mine with the ride height higher than what he usually does and he got it right where I wanted it.
    ~Mike
    Glock 17, Dale Fricke Archangel, Wilderness Tactical belt.
    My Guns and Tattoos Blog

I have one of his IWB offering for my CM9 and it is great. I can easily conceal under just a t-shirt, which is amazing.

My only complaint is that he told me it would be six weeks until he shipped the holster, and it ended up being just shy of 13 with zero contact from him. I would have been fine if it ended up being 8 weeks or something with no contact, but double the time without a word isn't the best. That said, I would deal with him again.
    "It is your evil that will be sought by us. With every breath we will hunt them down. Each day we will spill their blood, until it rains down from the skies. Do not kill. Do not rape. Do not steal. These are principles that every man from every faith can embrace." -McManus twins Boondock Saints

+1

I have one of his holsters for my LC9. Love the holster (not a big fan of the LC9 however).

Ordered a IWB from them for my Shield in mid-June. Last update on their website states that he's filling orders from late May.
    I don't mind the wait as much as he charged my card back in June. I don't doubt that he'll fill my order and I hope the holster is as good as the reviews I've read but as a good business practice, wait to charge your customers card when you're actually going to make their holster.
    "If there is trouble, I stay here to help you. For your father -- for your father."

Sponsored Links