What holster should I get for the Shield?

This is a discussion on What holster should I get for the Shield? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'm looking to get another comfortable single clip or loop IWB holster for the Shield w/Lasermax Laser that my wife and I both carry. When ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: What holster should I get for the Shield?

I'm looking to get another comfortable single clip or loop IWB holster for the Shield w/Lasermax Laser that my wife and I both carry. When she's not carrying her BG380 she carries the Shield and I sometimes carry the Shield when I'm not carrying the M&P 40c. We currently have a Remora for it which is great but now I'm looking to get something with one single clip (not a two clip hybrid) and something tuckable would be an added bonus. I've narrowed it down to two choices but I'm also open to new suggestions under or around $50.

I'm considering the Little Foxx
    http://foxxholsters.onlybusiness.com...n-details.aspx

And PJ Holsters IWB
    http://pjholster.com/?page_id=27
    I like the Little Foxx because it can be adjusted to be worn with a forward cant or also straight up and down which is how the wife prefers it when she wears at the 3:00 position. I also like PJ Holsters design and of course both of these holsters accommodate the Lasermax Laser.

Out of these two which is better in your opinioni? Any other suggestions we should consider?
    Luke 22:36,38 Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.
    38 And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough.

I don't have a Shield to give first hand experience on a holster for it, but for every one of my CC guns I use SHTF holsters. I bought a dozen holsters prior to finding SHTF and now use nothing else.
    SHTFGearLLC likes this.

I have a great holster from ETW (sold on ebay). The Shield totally dissapears in it. I'm not sure if they offer it for the Lasermax. If so, I think it would be a great option for you.

Use mitch rosens clipper works very wellimage.jpg

I love my N82!
    M&P Shield 9mm for EDC
    Ruger P90 for the nightstand

I have a N82 pro model and a High Noon Holster.

Sent from my ME172V using Tapatalk 2

If i dressed more normal I'd go for the Little Foxx or the N82 (I do like those HIGH NOON{molded for your gun } Holsters ). Right now i use the 3Speed Holster It works well with my South Texas attire of Tees and B-Ball shorts.

I have had mine a month or so and have been carrying in a sticky holster appendix carry, and it has been working very well .

Distinguished Member Array Glock2201's Avatar
    I have a Foxx holster for a G26 and it is very comfortable. It is the one that has 2 clips instead of 1 like the little foxx that you are looking at but I did consider the little foxx and I don't think I would have had any problems with it. I use a belt from Hank's Amish clothing and so far this setup has been very comfortable.

Senior Member Array WannabeaCPA's Avatar
    I just got my Foxx holster in the mail about 2 weeks ago. It conceales good and is pretty comfortable to wear. I got the bigger one so that I could be able to tuck my shirt in when I use to be able to carry at work. It'll take a little time to break in but it is a very comfortable holster. Just need to either get new pants or lose some weight. Pants a little snug.

Incog ;)

Phlster Skeleton IWB

Phlster Skeleton IWB - M&P Shield

Distinguished Member
    One that will protect you if yours goes bang by itself per the latest S&W recall. :)
    guitarzNgunz likes this.
    The worst thing about growing old is that other men no longer see you as dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by Huskybiker View Post
    I have a great holster from ETW (sold on ebay). The Shield totally dissapears in it. I'm not sure if they offer it for the Lasermax. If so, I think it would be a great option for you.
    Used one on EBAY, right now.

Smith Wesson M P Shield IWB Leather Holster by ETW | eBay

Quote Originally Posted by Ndpuckhead View Post
    I love my N82!
    I've heard a lot of great things regarding the N82. But for me personally I need a better purchase when drawing. I prefer the so called "combat cut". I wish they made a holster like that if they did I'd be all over it, I understand they want to maximize comfort by their design though.
    Luke 22:36,38 Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.
    38 And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links