Good CC holsters for a woman ---- Bersa 380

This is a discussion on Good CC holsters for a woman ---- Bersa 380 within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Ok, my daughter is looking for a good holster to conceal carry , for a Bersa .380. Anyone have some good ideas... any women find ...

Thread: Good CC holsters for a woman ---- Bersa 380

Good CC holsters for a woman ---- Bersa 380

Ok, my daughter is looking for a good holster to conceal carry , for a Bersa .380. Anyone have some good ideas... any women find particular ones that have worked well with this type / size of gun ? I've done some looking , and not found many holsters out there that will work for a Bersa 380.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

2. Remove Ads

My sister carries a Bersa 380. If I can get ahold of her tomorrow, I'll ask what she uses for it.
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

Bought my DIL a Fist holster from their Lady Fist selection...she really likes it.

(zu) LADYFIST HOLSTERS
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

That's a HEAVY pistol. It would require an IWB with thumb break or a pocket holster, if she is up to it.

My wife carries a P3AT, 380acp, but it only weighs 8 ounces and handles 6+1 +P ammo. She usually ccw-purse carries, but it has an optional belt clip ($20.) so she can slip it between her pants & belt easily.

VIP Member
    Fully loaded weight of my Glock 26 is 26.1 (+/-) ounces, according what I just read on line. That is close to or a bit lighter (2 - 3 ounces) than a loaded Bursa 380 which supposedly weighs 20 to 23 ounces empty depending on model.

Given that: The Remora IWB holster with the "sweat shield" height back is so incredibly comfortable that I hardly even know I'm carrying my G26. For comparison purposes, when I put the same gun in a pocket holster I feel like my entire right side is being dragged down.

Recommendation: Try the Remora. I just checked their site and they are still featuring their Labor Day 30% off sale.
    Getting old was not on my list of "things to do" in the Golden Years!

==================

Talking to each other here is good, but taking action is better.

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterGranny View Post
    Fully loaded weight of my Glock 26 is 26.1 (+/-) ounces, according what I just read on line. That is close to or a bit lighter (2 - 3 ounces) than a loaded Bursa 380 which supposedly weighs 20 to 23 ounces empty depending on model.

Given that: The Remora IWB holster with the "sweat shield" height back is so incredibly comfortable that I hardly even know I'm carrying my G26. For comparison purposes, when I put the same gun in a pocket holster I feel like my entire right side is being dragged down.

Recommendation: Try the Remora. I just checked their site and they are still featuring their Labor Day 30% off sale.
    I got a Remora during the last sale for my PT111 and am also sold on this holster. I too recommend the sweat shield, it's very comfortable and never moves for me, especially with the tight stretchy jeans in style these days. I even garden with it, and it stays put.

Links