Sweaty Holster!!

Sweaty Holster!!

This is a discussion on Sweaty Holster!! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; It's that time of the year when I'm getting game cameras set up and my camps ready for the upcoming Hunting Season.......and it's still plenty ...

Sweaty Holster!!

It's that time of the year when I'm getting game cameras set up and my camps ready for the upcoming Hunting Season.......and it's still plenty hot in South Texas! I got tired of sweating all over my pistols, especially my DW CCO, so I decided to try a Kholster.......I wanted something I could wear without an undershirt due to the extreme heat and keep the entire pistol from touching my body! I love my TT Gunleather and new Tucker Gunleather, but the Kholster WAS the answer to this problem. I ordered one for my M&P9c and it arrived early this week. I immediately applied Onenauf's Wax around noon, then after it dried, I applied Onenauf's Oil to soak in overnight! I wore the holster all the next day and it was extremely comfortable. Then I cut off unneeded leather and its even more comfortable......it certainly won't replace my custom made holsters but it's great for those Hot South Texas days when I'm sweaty from head to toe! Also a great value!

image.jpg
    Proverbs 3:5-6
    "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight."

VIP Member
    Interesting. Which model is that? Crescent cut? Can you adjust to a lot of different rises and cant angles with with the movable loops? Does it work as well as it appears it would?
    -PEF, a Framer with a Steelie...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    1. All guns are always loaded.
    2. Never let the muzzle cover anything you are not willing to destroy.
    3. Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on the target.
    4. Be sure of your target and what is beyond it.

Quote Originally Posted by PEF View Post
    Interesting. Which model is that? Crescent cut? Can you adjust to a lot of different rises and cant angles with with the movable loops? Does it work as well as it appears it would?
    Full Moon.....yes, lots of adjustment.....more than you'd ever need! It seems real big when you're first putting it on but it starts fitting to your body right away and gets more comfortable real fast! After 3 days at 10-12 hrs per day, it's Extremely Comfortable! And not a drop of sweat on my M&P!
    "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight."

Nice looking rig. I have to admit I wish I had your job! I almost made it down to Texas this year on spring break to do some hog hunts but the people I was going to go with backed out. Hope you get some good deer out of camp this year!
    I think guns are like insurance. I would rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

Quote Originally Posted by bgusty View Post
    Nice looking rig. I have to admit I wish I had your job! I almost made it down to Texas this year on spring break to do some hog hunts but the people I was going to go with backed out. Hope you get some good deer out of camp this year!
    Thanks! It's been a great off-season......we've had plenty of rain all year long, deer are in excellent shape, and we're expecting a Great Season!

Distinguished Member Array Wunderneun's Avatar
    In some cases it's not sweat, but condensation from taking a firearm from a cool or cold indoor environment out into the heat.

It took a couple of weeks for me to figure out why my carry handgun was wet when I wasn't carrying IWB.
    Peace Through Strength, Victory Through Devastation
    Devastation to your doorstep in 30 Minutes or Less. Minuteman III--- SAC WILL BE BACK!http://www.defensivecarry.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic80391_2.gif

I like all kinds of foreign guns. Walther, SIG-Sauer, and H&K.

Links