tagua quick draw belt holsters

This is a discussion on tagua quick draw belt holsters within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hello everyone.. I was woundering if anyone on here has one or heared anything about this holster.. "Tagua Quick Draw Belt Holsters".. I have a ...

Thread: tagua quick draw belt holsters

Thumbs up tagua quick draw belt holsters

Hello everyone.. I was woundering if anyone on here has one or heared anything about this holster.. "Tagua Quick Draw Belt Holsters".. I have a s&w sd9ve.. Just wanting to know what you guys think of this holster.. Thanks

2. Remove Ads

I used on as an off duty Carry holster for my g21. It was compact and easy to use and I liked it .
    ”God grants Liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it.”
    ~Daniel Webster

Your points are shallow... my points are Hollow....

An old thread, but thought I would add my 2 cents. Went to the LGS today to pick up some fresh OC and ending up leaving with a Tagua quick draw for my LCR. Gotta say, been on my hip for maybe 5 hrs now and the damn thing is comfortable, retains the weapon, and is extremely easy to draw from. Not a bad investment for only 30 bucks!

Semper Paratus et Armare
    Student of the Gun; a beginner once, a student for life.

Odessa FL, South Pasco County, Tampa Bay Area
    I had to return one to an ebay seller, that had ad'ed it as fitting a S&W .357 2.5" N-Frame....Hoped it would fit the import EAA revolver I have, which is that approximate size. It fit wife's mod. 37 just fine, but the .357 was way too large to fit.

Communicated with seller to explain that wrong one was likely pulled and sent...no problems with the return issue, but I have assured him, I'd rather have the proper holster, than to have a monetary refund. No comment back at this point.

Does anyone know for sure, what the Tagua IWB holster ID# would be for what I need?...They really seem to be well made and a good quality holster for the cost. Still hoping to own the right one.

TIA, FLc
    THE BILL OF RIGHTS: Void Where Prohibited By Law
    Politically Incorrect?...Maybe. Conformity Challenged?...Absolutely
    "I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it." (Capt. Woodrow F. Call, TX Ranger, Ret)

I'm not sure on that one, but good luck to ya FLc! Hopefully that guy gets you what you need 😃

Semper Paratus et Armare
    Student of the Gun; a beginner once, a student for life.

Links