aiwb holster question

This is a discussion on aiwb holster question within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Is the HK P-30 to big for an appendix iwb holster? Wondering about sitting positions. Not sure which direction to go. I like having it ...

Thread: aiwb holster question

aiwb holster question

Is the HK P-30 to big for an appendix iwb holster? Wondering about sitting positions. Not sure which direction to go. I like having it in front but if that doesn't work i can go with the standard iwb, or purchase another handgun. Also I would like to get your opinions on crossbreed holsters and comp-tac holsters.

2. Remove Ads

Plenty of guys run a H&K P30 AIWB. The grip is on the bigger size, so it will conceal better with a purpose built appendix holster with some type of grip tucking wedge design.

Good luck.
    GeorgiaCarry.org
    GPDO SAF NRA
    Let Not My Last Thought Be, If Only I Had My Gun.

Sponsor
    The Shaggy HK P30 is one of my top selling AIWB rigs. There are quite a few folks carrying the P30 AIWB daily.
    T*A*N*S*T*A*A*F*L
    The best things in life are not free.
    They are paid for with the blood of brave men and women!
    M&P Forum
    Ohioans For Concealed Carry
    Holsters

I've had a Shaggy. It's one of the best made.............hands down. Thank you for making such a specialized holster.
    GeorgiaCarry.org
    GPDO SAF NRA
    Let Not My Last Thought Be, If Only I Had My Gun.

Distinguished Member Array BlackStallion29's Avatar
    I currently carry a .40 cal S&W with a 4" barrel in a Theis single clip holster AIWB, but I'm thinking of getting one of these..."Cover Up" IWB | Custom IWB Holsters | Tucker Gun Leather
    "Everybody gets knocked down in life. How you choose to get back up is up to you!"
    *NRA* *BFA*
    *GOA* *SAF*
    *NAGR*

I've been pretty happy with my xds in an incog (http://www.tacticalholsters.com/product/INC/INCOG.html).

I have a crossbreed appendix for my xdm compact. Pretty comfortable, but not as secure as the incog due to single clip on the CB

20130607_121837a.jpg

Its a 3speed Holster with a Ruger SR40C. I wear it at 2:00. I find this is a great holster because i can sit in car and access my firearm if needed (Even in a seatbelt) with the 9 round magazine it's practically invisible, with the 15 only a slight whale tail. Though my firearm has a 3.5" barrel, I think I could easily CC AIWB a mid sized 4" firearm.

JD
    Administrator
    I carry my P30 AIWB. It's mot much bigger than a Glock 19 which is also a common AIWB gun.

Links