This is a discussion on Bianchi 58 pi, A Better Belt within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Just received my new carry setup for my XD for fall/winter carry. A Bianchi 58 owb holster and A Better Belt. Photos first. Feedback later....
Comments so far
I like how the holster fits the gun, tight, but not impossible to get it in, no plastic bag forming needed.
I like the cant, wasn't sure if it would be too much, but its perfect for my intended carry position.
Very tight fit to my better belt, difficult to move the holster around while on the belt to get it in the right position. Somewhat of a dislike, may get better as it gets broken in.
Holster does not keep its shape as well as I expected, making it tougher to reholster one handed. Not impossible though. Could be due to the stiffness of the belt, which overpowers the holster leather.
The belt is great, super stiff will not flex and let the gun hang out. It is true a good gun belt like the better belt makes a world of difference.
Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4
1) Did you pick the floral pattern on your bed?
2) How does the belt hold up to slight torquing when upholstering? Looks sturdy. How thick? Edit - appears you answered the second question when I was posting, but not the first.
-PEF, a Framer with a Steelie...
1. All guns are always loaded.
2. Never let the muzzle cover anything you are not willing to destroy.
3. Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on the target.
4. Be sure of your target and what is beyond it.
Good looking rig.
"Everybody gets knocked down in life. How you choose to get back up is up to you!"
To me, the holster does not fit the firearm right. The muzzle protrudes, the leather doesn't cover enough of the trigger. But small points, I guess. They're trying to do a one size fits all XDs.