HELP: Trying to ID or figure out no-name 3-point holster

This is a discussion on HELP: Trying to ID or figure out no-name 3-point holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hey all, I picked up a cheap (but apparently durable) EAA Windicator .357 hold-out revolver at my local pawn shop last week. The gun was ...

Thread: HELP: Trying to ID or figure out no-name 3-point holster

Hey all, I picked up a cheap (but apparently durable) EAA Windicator .357 hold-out revolver at my local pawn shop last week. The gun was brand new and a steal at sub-$300 and they threw a holster in the bag for me for free. I didn't take a good look at it until I was home and then immediately realized I had no friggin' idea how to use this thing. It's got plastic clasps on one side and a velcro loop on the other. Fits the pistol real nice and snug but I think I was tossed off only half of a full holster.

There's no marking or branding of any kind on this, I called them and they said they don't have any extra pieces for it. Am I just SOL? Can anyone identify this or a system I could buy to pair with, maybe a shoulder holster?

Thanks, y'all.

photo.jpg

VIP Member
    I am not able to identify it but it does look like a holster made for a shoulder holster system that uses interchangeable holsters to accommodate different guns. I have seen such generic systems at gun shows but have never seen a name on any; you might want to take it to a show or two to see if you can find a match. Looking closer at the picture it does appear to be horizontal carry with the two buckles on the left for attaching to a suspension harness and the one on the right for a belt hold down.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

It looks to me like it's definitely a shoulder holster missing the nylon webbing straps. Sounds like you need a few feet of webbing and some (don't remember the proper name of the connectors) snap links? Sporting goods stores with an array of extra parts would be your next move. REI.Inc sells parts like this. Surplus stores sometimes have these types of spare parts.
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.
    America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    Give me Liberty or give me BACON!!!
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

Quote Originally Posted by msgt/ret View Post
    Looking closer at the picture it does appear to be horizontal carry with the two buckles on the left for attaching to a suspension harness and the one on the right for a belt hold down.
    Good suggestion, sure we'll have a gun show coming up here soon...the belt hold down is what I was really puzzling over, thanks for identifying that. Can you tell this is my first pistol? Haha

Quote Originally Posted by NONAME762 View Post
    Sporting goods stores with an array of extra parts would be your next move
    Good suggestion, will look around!

Sponsored Links