Foxx Hybrid Holster Continuous Review

This is a discussion on Foxx Hybrid Holster Continuous Review within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; First, I am in no way affiliated with or know anyine affiliated with FoxX holsters. Just a happy customer giving my honest continuous review. Most ...

Thread: Foxx Hybrid Holster Continuous Review

First, I am in no way affiliated with or know anyine affiliated with FoxX holsters. Just a happy customer giving my honest continuous review. Most reviews are initial, this will be continuous.

I am copy and pasting this from another forum I am on so it may seem weird as to post timeline.

Ordered last week and as said on site, shipped within two days. Extremely happy with holster as of second day of ownership. I will keep this updated with continuous review as I wear it more. Unfortunately company policy prohibits me from carrying or having gun on premises (what they dont know wont hurt them). So I dont get to carry all day every day.

Initial review

I ordered the standard model (tan leather with black kydex) with the upgraded low profile kydex hooks (6.00).

Pros:

Great price-45 shipped
    Fast shipping
    Packaged well
    Very well built with quality materials
    Adjustable
    Tuckable
    Kydex is strong
    Fasteners are nice and of good quality
    Kydex is riveted on very nicely

Cons:

Back surface is kind of rough texture

So as you can see, I love it and only have one con. The back surface is a bit rough feeling but nothing a little sandpaper wont cure.

It is extremely comfortable, alot moreso than the cheap Uncle mikes iwb i was wearing.

The back texture

9 days later.....

Update. Well I've owned about two weeks now and I tell you I barely know its there. Its so comfy also starting to conform to my body.

Also as far as concealability goes, can't see it at all unless my shirt lifts up in the back.

I have it on lowest setting and it holds the 40C perfect. I'm not a big guy, regular frame with a little flab (185 lbs, 5'8"). Wear a large shirt.

Also tucking a shirt around it is super easy and conceals real nice

I would recommend a good gun belt instead of the leather Walmart belt I use (awaiting Hanks gun belt).

As you can see its starting the formation process

Where do you put the batteries for your skin???? jk.....
    I have a littlefoxx for my SR40C and I love it. Has a hybrid for my Kahr CM9 as well but didnt use it long before I sold the gun.
    ”God grants Liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it.”
    ~Daniel Webster

Your points are shallow... my points are Hollow....

3 WEEK UPDATE:

thought I'd give the thread a nudge. I've owned the holster for three weeks now and I'm still a believer. Actually I feel naked when I can't use it (no gun zone at work FTL...). It continues to mold to my body extremely well and the backing is a non issue (even though the sanding cured that).

I wore it all day today with gym shorts....yes gym shorts. I, however, did have drawstring and once tightened, had zero issues with gun sliding or moving around as I mowed and trimmed grass, cut back briars and branches, deweeded flower beds and just piddling around doing yard work.

The gun stayed very secure. The only issue I had was sweat did get trapped between gun and leather backing. But I sweat like a beast so that's that.

I'll update again shortly. Any questions reply here so others can have same question answered.

Links