My EDC holsters for my Kahr CM40

This is a discussion on My EDC holsters for my Kahr CM40 within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Just thought I would share my EDC holsters for my primary EDC handgun. My Kahr CM40. Great gun, great shooter. My first hoster for my ...

Thread: My EDC holsters for my Kahr CM40

My EDC holsters for my Kahr CM40

Just thought I would share my EDC holsters for my primary EDC handgun. My Kahr CM40. Great gun, great shooter.

My first hoster for my CM40 was the Kholster "Crescent" Which I cut. Love this holster, wear it 75% of the time. Very comfortable.

Second is my molded leather single clip IWB w/ sweat shield "Pro HD" from the The Holster Store. VERY nice holster, my quick go to holster and also very comfortable.

Last, just got it in the mail is the Firearms Holsters hybrid. It has a lot of nice features, very thick leater, custom color stitching (I chose blue), plastic back with felt backing and the belt slots to wear OWB. Only wore it for a day. Still breaking it in. But the build is EXCELLENT!
    Attached Images
    Always Carry, Never Tell. Stay Safe. EDC .40 S&W, BUG .380 ACP, HD .40 S&W , 5.56 and 12GA, Range Toys .357Mag , .22LR

2. Remove Ads

Nice set up. I as well have a Kholster. I did a combat cut as well and since my cant is so extreme I cut the excess off that pushes the holster up and pinches my ass when I sit down. much more comfortable now. best part is his warranty, it can't be beat.
    “The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.”
    - Samuel Adams

Member: NRA, GOAL

Yes, the Kholster is a great holster for the money. I actually like the slightly thinner leather, it moves with the body more, which I like because it doesn't bunch or pinch. As you can see, it gets a lot of use. I didn't realize how dirty that thing is. Good grief!
    Always Carry, Never Tell. Stay Safe. EDC .40 S&W, BUG .380 ACP, HD .40 S&W , 5.56 and 12GA, Range Toys .357Mag , .22LR

Distinguished Member Array BlackStallion29's Avatar
    Nice holsters.
    "Everybody gets knocked down in life. How you choose to get back up is up to you!"
    *NRA* *BFA*
    *GOA* *SAF*
    *NAGR* *USCCA*

I like that last holster. It is hard to get a multi purpose IWB/OWB holster to work well. Looks like they have a good style for IWB or OWB.
    NRA Life Member, Holster Maker
    www.haysholsters.com

Distinguished Member Array GlassWolf's Avatar

This is what I use for the Kahr K9
    I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

Quote Originally Posted by GlassWolf View Post

This is what I use for the Kahr K9
    Nice looking kydex holster. Who makes it?

Also wore my new holster owb yesterday all day. Pretty decent, holds pretty close to the body. Im sure not as well as a dedicated owb belt holster.

All and all nice little all in one holster.

Distinguished Member Array GlassWolf's Avatar
    Custom made by a guy up in Michigan. I'd have to dig around to see who it was again.
    I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

Links