Stealth Gear USA Holsters?

This is a discussion on Stealth Gear USA Holsters? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Anyone here have one? They have a website at StealthGearUSA ? Ventilated, concealed carry gun holsters Other than their site I have not been able ...

Thread: Stealth Gear USA Holsters?

New Member Array Semper_Fidelis's Avatar

Stealth Gear USA Holsters?

Anyone here have one? They have a website at StealthGearUSA ? Ventilated, concealed carry gun holsters

Other than their site I have not been able to find alot of info on them or any youtube videos.. Honestly by the pics and descriptions they seem to be a better holster than say a crossbreed or its variants out there.

2. Remove Ads

Looks interesting, but $99 for a hybrid Kydex holster is a little steep, in my opinion. If breathability is critical it may be worth the price. Not too wild about the 2-6 week wait, either.
    "If you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot."

- Anon

VIP Member
    I'll stick with the leather...... hate to have my holster stop breathing and have to give it CPR....

New Member Array Semper_Fidelis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by high pockets View Post
    Looks interesting, but $99 for a hybrid Kydex holster is a little steep, in my opinion. If breathability is critical it may be worth the price. Not too wild about the 2-6 week wait, either.
    IDK $99 isn't that bad if it is as good as they say,especially if they wick away sweat and water since I live in South Carolina and it gets hot and sweaty here during the summer time. I am hoping to find one or a review on YT somewhere. I know Hickok45 says he has one and loves it, but he hasn't put up video review of it yet. 2-6 wait is not the big of a deal to me either. I believe last I check Milt Sparks is quoting 12-16 weeks on their holsters :) And they are worth it for sure.
    Last edited by Semper_Fidelis; September 14th, 2013 at 09:17 PM. Reason: added info.

I bought a used one (at less than 1/3 the price of new). Granted, I am waiting for the gun that goes in it still. Pick that up in a few days after the stupid IL waiting period.

Seems to be very well constructed. Kydex is nicely formed. I like that it has what may be enough cant built in without staggering the clips as well. When the clips are put at the deepest setting, the kydex sits flush with the top of my pants/belt. without the gun, it is very comfortable. I was worried it would be thick with the thicker kydex and all the mesh backing material. It is thinner than my Foxx hybrid for my Px4 storm; yes, I know there is about 1/4" difference in gun widths, so take that into account.

I am looking forward to trying it out.

Ill pass. as they say in the old country, if it aint broke dont fix it....
    I cannot see what this holster offers that justifies its $99 price tag. If you have ever seen the wear a carry gun puts on leather, then one can reasonably expect the material of this holster will be subject to the same amount of wear.... I have my doubts as to the long term durability of such a material. To me the material is liable to allow perspiration to collect on the gun as well, whics not a good thing IMO. Leather has worked for hundreds of years, and will continue to do so for many more. Now, if they wanne send me a free one, I will be happy to impartially review it longterm and give a fair and honest review....
    ”God grants Liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it.”
    ~Daniel Webster

Your points are shallow... my points are Hollow....

Links