Cook's IWB Kydex Holster

Cook's IWB Kydex Holster

This is a discussion on Cook's IWB Kydex Holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I wanted a quick on/off IWB holster for my new shield and found Cook's Holsters online. I'm a leather guy but decided to try an ...

Thread: Cook's IWB Kydex Holster

Cook's IWB Kydex Holster

I wanted a quick on/off IWB holster for my new shield and found Cook's Holsters online. I'm a leather guy but decided to try an all kydex holster for this pistol......very well made, comfortable, and fits Shield with CT perfectly......very pleased with this holster? Highly recommend!!

Forgive iPhone pics!

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
    Proverbs 3:5-6
    "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight."

Quote Originally Posted by TXOutfitter View Post
    I wanted a quick on/off IWB holster for my new shield and found Cook's Holsters online. I'm a leather guy but decided to try an all kydex holster for this pistol......very well made, comfortable, and fits Shield with CT perfectly......very pleased with this holster? Highly recommend!!

Forgive iPhone pics!

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Been looking at one of these for my Sig 938. Any updates on how it is wearing?

Very comfortable! Even wore it to my Bible Study the other night with lots of "huggin" going on and no one had a clue I was carrying!
    Proverbs 3:5-6
    "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight."

Links