Crossbreed belly band

This is a discussion on Crossbreed belly band within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Has anyone bought one yet? Thinking of getting one for working out in gym clothes or for trying appendix for in the car. Are they ...

Thread: Crossbreed belly band

Crossbreed belly band

Has anyone bought one yet? Thinking of getting one for working out in gym clothes or for trying appendix for in the car.

Are they tuckable?

I emailed Crossbreed and I guess they don't make them for the Glocks with CT Lasergaurds yet. So I'd either have to take my laser of my 27 or use my 23C. No biggie.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 4

2. Remove Ads

I have one, it's good for some things and bad for others. Mine is good for exercise-type clothes, but I couldn't do any actual real working out with it, other than walking. Here is a video: Crossbreed Modular Belly Band Holster Review for Women - YouTube

There is another video I saw where a guy was working out with his on. I don't know how he did it.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Takeem406 View Post
    Has anyone bought one yet? Thinking of getting one for working out in gym clothes or for trying appendix for in the car. Are they tuckable? I emailed Crossbreed and I guess they don't make them for the Glocks with CT Lasergaurds yet. So I'd either have to take my laser of my 27 or use my 23C. No biggie.
    Yes, do watch the video. It is for the modular belly band. I thought it was horrendous and sent mine back. Left me out around $15 postage both ways. I guess it might work better for men - emphasis on "might". You will find lots of rave reviews for other Crossbreed holsters though - but not from me. I have found that Remora is right for me, but none of my guns have any 'attachments' on them.
    Getting old was not on my list of "things to do" in the Golden Years!

==================

Talking to each other here is good, but taking action is better.

I love my other Crossbreeds and their service is great. But yeah I'm not sure about the velcro and not being supported by a belt.
    However I'd like a belly band for more than just working out.
    Also reading the other belly band reviews.

I have a Crossbreed "Comp-tac" and a "King-Tuk" Crossbreed and love them. They are both belt adjustable for height. I use the King-Tuk for my Colt Defender .45acp and it allows me to tuck in my shirt. I like my Crossbreeds at 4 O'clock (personal preference). Neither works w/o a belt.

I never heard of an 'Elastic-Belly-Band with-Velcro' being called a "Crossbreed" holster. (that thing is a mess).

I have a $10. 'Elastic-Bellyband' holster, but that is all it is... with 2 spots with double elastic and you slip your sidearm between the elastic panels.
    It works well but it is VERY Uncomfortable!

I had some "Velcro" on my duty belt in LE (to keep junk in place)... otherwise, I don't think I want ANYTHING Velcro for my firearms, at all.

20130607_121837c.jpg

3 Speed Holster. I get very good use out of it

Galco King Tuk??? I just bought a Galco Belly Band. We'll see how this works!

Distinguished Member Array GunGeezer's Avatar
    If I wore a belly band on my belly, there wouldn't be a shirt large enough to conceal it. If I wore it under my belly, I wouldn't be able to get my hand past the overhang to reach my gun. What to do, what to do?

Links