Kholster for New Shield

Kholster for New Shield

This is a discussion on Kholster for New Shield within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I posted a few days ago about the Cook's Kydex IWB holster I bought for my new Shield......well, my Kholster that I ordered came in ...

Kholster for New Shield

I posted a few days ago about the Cook's Kydex IWB holster I bought for my new Shield......well, my Kholster that I ordered came in today. First thing I did was cut the excess leather off.........put Obenauf's Wax on it and then after it had dried fairly well, I hit it again with Onenauf's oil.....now it's ready to go! I'll hit it with another coat of oil in a few days and it will be good for several months. These two holsters should cover all my needs for the Shield!

image.jpg
    Proverbs 3:5-6
    "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight."

Awesome looking holster, so how do you like your shield, I held one today?
    Glock 19 Gen 4, Glock 30s, Gen4 G27, Gen4 G29
    XDm .45 ACP 4.5
    Remington 870 Tactical Express 18'
    1972-2000 U.S Army Veteran, MSG

I've only shot a couple of hundred rounds through it but I like it just fine.......will like it better when the Apex kit and sights I've ordered arrive and are installed. Trigger is ok.....better than the stock triggers were on my other M&Ps but nothing like they are with the Apex trigger kits......for me on all my pistols (and rifles), the trigger is "everything"! I have 10-8 rear sights and Ameriglo Pro Glo front sight on the way, as well. As thin as it is, it's real easy to carry!
    Attached Images
    "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight."

Thanks for posting. I like how the leather on that holster completely covers and supports the clip backs. I like my Hidden Hybrid holster fine, but I find that the leather, that only goes about half way about the clip back causes it to flex too far backward.

It's very Comfortable and keeps the pistol completely off my body, so no problem wearing without an undershirt and sweat running down my pistol!

ntg
    I've got one on the way...thanks.
    M&P Shield9; RIA 1911 Tactical 9mm;...many long guns

Links