Lobo gun leather

This is a discussion on Lobo gun leather within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Lobo Gun Leather Hello everyone, I am waiting for two new holsters I ordered from Lobo Gun Leather. The Enhanced Pancake holster for my Kahr ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By pcctex

Thread: Lobo gun leather

Lobo gun leather

Lobo Gun Leather
    Hello everyone,

I am waiting for two new holsters I ordered from Lobo Gun Leather. The Enhanced Pancake holster for my Kahr CW9 and Glock 19. When they arrive in about 4 weeks I will post photos. As a lefty I like to carry at the 9:00 or 9:30 position. I hope they are as good as I imagine them to be.

-- Richard

2. Remove Ads

Ray makes a nice holster - you'll be happy.
    NRA Member
    Certified Firearms Instructor
    Semper Fi

Lobo gun leather

Quote Originally Posted by ABC111 View Post
    Ray makes a nice holster - you'll be happy.
    Thank you for the feed back. I have been following comments about Lobo holsters for at least a year while I decided which holster to buy. I was looking at the Enhanced Avenger and the Pancake. Finally decided it would be the Enchased Pancake for the best concellement.

-- Richard
    Last edited by RKirk; September 27th, 2013 at 03:59 AM.
    "A gentleman will seldom, if ever, need a pistol. However, if he does, he needs it very badly!" -- Sir Winston Churchill

I have three from Ray...almost time for another!!!

I'm using a Belt Slide tonight...

Occupying My House!
    VCDL Member
    "Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready."
    Theodore Roosevelt

I have an enhanced pancake with a thumb break for a 3" 686 from Lobo Leather. Fantastic holster, I ordered a belt and a speed loader pouch to match.
    The way they construct the holster where it attaches over the belt with just one layer of leather keeps the holster thin and it really hugs your waist. It was definitely worth the wait.
    "If there is trouble, I stay here to help you. For your father -- for your father."

Lobo is a great value, have the enhanced pancake for my 442 and 2" M64s. Great holster, good price, relativley short wait.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

My new holsters showed up this afternoon, I am wearing one as I type carrying my CW9. The holster for my Glock 19 is a little tight so I am doing the plastic bag thing overnight. I can draw and re-holster the CW9 one handed. The holster has nice retention and fits me very comfortably. I wear the holster on or just in front of my left hip. So Mr. Cory designed the holster with zero cant for a one and one half inch belt. I have not had time to try my CM9 yet, but will report on carrying that pistol tomorrow. I fell certain the CM9 will fit, but the same holster fashioned for the shorter CM9 will carry concealed much better.

Both holsters show excellent fit and finish and I am a very happy customer.

-- Richard
    "A gentleman will seldom, if ever, need a pistol. However, if he does, he needs it very badly!" -- Sir Winston Churchill

I have one for my pm9 that came with it when I bought it.

Never use it. Model 1 I think. Seems decent but I prefer IWB.

May be up for sale soon.

I left the Glock 19 in the plastic bag Friday night and all day Saturday and Saturday Night. Sunday morning the Glock fit the holster very well and I carried the pistol all day the holster is very comfortable. Both Enhanced Pancake holsters carry well are comfortable and I am a very happy customer.

-- Richard

Distinguished Member Array Madcap_Magician's Avatar
    Ray Cory makes a good holster for the price, with accurate quotes on delivery times. I've ordered about $200 in leather from him.
    Hakkaa päälle!

Ray has a reputation as the "go to guy" if one desires to carry a large frame revolver. Quality product, fair pricing, delivers when promised. can't beat a deal like that.
    Enzo411 likes this.

Links