Foxx Holsters CS Review

This is a discussion on Foxx Holsters CS Review within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I want to start off by saying, I love Ray's work with Foxx Holsters and think he has a great business going, and that he ...

Thread: Foxx Holsters CS Review

Foxx Holsters CS Review

I want to start off by saying, I love Ray's work with Foxx Holsters and think he has a great business going, and that he has certainly made me a customer for life!

About 2 weeks ago I put in an order for my fiancée's (Who is also here on DC too) christmas gift (A Foxx Trapp for her P238) and she added for herself a slim mag holder, which are fantastic by the way, and for myself I threw in the new offset clip Foxx now offers for my DB380's Trapp I already had (actually a DB9 mold, but the DB380 fits perfect imo, this was on recommendation by Ray as well.) When we received the order a few days later I tried on my offset clip and it didn't fit my holster. I shot Ray an email a few days later and he responded to me within hours asking for pictures of it, which I had offered in my email, to make another one for me. I replied with pictures and a few days later he told me my new clip was on its way! I just got it today and it fits perfectly, and now my fiancée has an offset clip for her Trapp as well all because of Ray. I was prepared to ship my clip back to him but he didn't ask at all, and the new one was completely free of charge.

Ray is an awesome guy who makes a great product and is very attentive to the customer's issues. He was emailing me within hours of mine being sent, I was barely replying in a day's time. As usual Foxx's products ship out quick and arrive soon after, which is a breath of fresh air compared to many other holster brands out there. I certainly planned on giving Foxx my business in the future, but he has certainly moved up to the top of my list for new holsters or mag carriers.

And as always, what's a thread without a pic?

Last edited by Cobobarson; September 30th, 2013 at 08:43 PM.

2. Remove Ads

Links