Anyone having problems with Blade Tech?

This is a discussion on Anyone having problems with Blade Tech? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'm wondering if anyone knows what's going on with Blade Tech Industries. I ordered an Ultimate Concealment Holster from them approx 8 weeks ago. Tried ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bigpapa

Thread: Anyone having problems with Blade Tech?

I'm wondering if anyone knows what's going on with Blade Tech Industries. I ordered an Ultimate Concealment Holster from them approx 8 weeks ago. Tried calling them a few times since last week and their message says the office is currently closed. A friend of mine has one of these holsters and I really liked the fit, quality and comfort of it. I'm hoping to give them a favorable review, that is of course if I ever get the holster. So far they're not scoring any points with me. Has anyone else experienced problems or long wait periods with them?

VIP Member
    I know they can have some lengthy wait times for certain products but I don't know why you wouldn't be able to reach them. Try sending them an email or contacting them on Facebook. I've seen their social media person get order questions resolved before, so that might be worth a try.
    NRA Life Member

"I don't believe gun owners have rights." - Sarah Brady

I ordered my Blade Tech UCH a couple of years ago from midwayusa and I received it in a timely manner. There is one thing you have to watch out for is the belt loop screw sometimes works itself loose and has to be tighten(no biggie) periodically other than that it is a great IWB holster.

I work just about one block from where the factory is at, I have order one myself last year sometime and they told me one day and when I didn't get it I went to there factory and was ready to get my refund. The front desk lady took my slip and went their in the back and got it (Hmmmmm) not good, so I also was talking to a friend of mines at the GS, they do business with them he said that they are having problem with their orders, they not too organize. I am buying a G19 and was thinking about get an owb holster but now I'm not to sure unless I can find what I want at the LGS.
    StormRhydr likes this.
    Glock 19 Gen 4, Glock 30s, Gen4 G27, Gen4 G29
    XDm .45 ACP 4.5, Shield 9mm
    Remington 870 Tactical Express 18'
    1972-2000 U.S Army Veteran, MSG

I noticed that the Sportsman's Warehouse here locally has put them on sale. Though the Blade Tech Looper belt I bought wasn't.

I have a couple of bladetech holsters for my G 19s. My favorite configuration is their paddle holster. Of course they are modular, so you can change attachment types.

Their paddle attachment rocks. Is very secure, solid, and comfortable. I also have one of their earlier model IWB holsters for the G 19. I hate it. Its simply painful. They changed designed, but I didnt get their newer model.

All in all, other than their IWB models, Im sold on bladetechs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    I work just about one block from where the factory is at, I have order one myself last year sometime and they told me one day and when I didn't get it I went to there factory and was ready to get my refund. The front desk lady took my slip and went their in the back and got it (Hmmmmm) not good, so I also was talking to a friend of mines at the GS, they do business with them he said that they are having problem with their orders, they not too organize. I am buying a G19 and was thinking about get an owb holster but now I'm not to sure unless I can find what I want at the LGS.

I would love to get one for the G19 that I planning on getting in a week but just the owb and yeah you're right their iwb suck. I have one for the XDm so I have been wearing it since my XDs in gone to the factory. I think that I will look into one but I really don't want to pay a lot of money for one. If I go to the factory and order it I can get a military discount, I retire out of the Army so I guess that's a plus.
    Glock 19 Gen 4, Glock 30s, Gen4 G27, Gen4 G29
    XDm .45 ACP 4.5, Shield 9mm
    Remington 870 Tactical Express 18'
    1972-2000 U.S Army Veteran, MSG

Sponsored Links