Foxx Holster Review

This is a discussion on Foxx Holster Review within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have been putting up with the many challenges presented by my DeSantis Intruder, which is a great name for the holster as it intrudes ...

Thread: Foxx Holster Review

Thumbs up Foxx Holster Review

I have been putting up with the many challenges presented by my DeSantis Intruder, which is a great name for the holster as it intrudes on my life when I wear it. All of us have holsters that we have purchased and then tossed into a drawer when we discovered that the holster wont work for one reason or another. My thing is that I really want to like the Intruder, but at 5' 7" and 125 lbs, I can not conceal my firearm in that holster except at 6 o'clock, the firearm's grip prints horribly when carried in any other position. The body of the holster is long and wide which makes sitting difficult, and almost painful while driving. But then this is the way that this holster fits my body, but this may be a perfectly comfortable and serviceable holster for some people.

Enter the Foxx Holster's Little Fox. I just received the holster the other night, and today was the first time that I had the opportunity to carry it all day as I was out running errands. Holy crap, this is a totally comfortable holster. The little foxx conformed to my body right out of the box and disappeared under a tee shirt! The 'footprint" of the Little Foxx is small, helping to save valuable real estate on your belt. I couldn't be happier with this little holster. The Little Foxx features a single belt clip that is also made of kydex, which keeps a firm grip on your belt, but allows for easy on and off. The clip has one anchor screw and a second screw in the center that will allow you to adjust the cant.

The finish of the Little Foxx is nowhere as polished and refined as some of the 'higher end' manufactures. The edges of the kydex, while not sharp, have not been sanded or beveled, so the feeling is a little rough. I don't really mind due to the price I paid for the holster, but there are people out there who will be upset over this. Foxx Holsters have recently added several different color and patterns that are available for the kydex bodies, and while I only picked up the plain black, I am placing another order for some of the different graphic kydex bodies.

The plain standard black Little Foxx will set you back $39, which includes shipping. The other colors and patterns, all have an additional charge, but you are still going to be able to purchase 2 and a half of these holsters for the price of some of the competitors holsters. This is just my opinion and your milage may vary from mine.

Home

2. Remove Ads

i have a little Fox for my Sr9c that I bought last month. These are nice holsters for the price and conceal very good, I also got the black kydex. I just received my newest little Fox today for my shield 9 , I ordered the diamond plate american flag kydex.
    I also ordered the new off set belt clips that will keep the holster above the top of your pants, as they sit about 1/4 " below.

I love my Foxx hybrid for my Glocks. All my Glocks -17, 19, 26, 30S and 36 all call it home. All day comfort, doesn't move or shift and hides the best of all my holsters. Been wearing mine for well over half a year.

Here it is with my 30S. I did a DIY combat cut and some trimming for better draw and added comfort.

I also own an unaltered 1911 hybrid and a Glock little Foxx. All are excellent.

In have a foxx review of the regular hybrid. Love mine too

I have the hybrid for my FS Beretta PX4 and the Little FoxX for my Shield. Love them both! Both are comfortable to wear and have great retention. I wouldn't buy from any other place. Ray makes a quality product for a VERY reasonable price.

Links