S&W 3913 holster recommendation?

This is a discussion on S&W 3913 holster recommendation? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I am getting a crazy good deal on a good condition S&W 3913 this weekend and would like to pick up a IWB to go ...

Thread: S&W 3913 holster recommendation?

S&W 3913 holster recommendation?

I am getting a crazy good deal on a good condition S&W 3913 this weekend and would like to pick up a IWB to go along with it. For me, concealability and comfort are generally the two most important things (though I am open to other suggestions) so I am leaning towards a hybrid. I found a few manufactures that make them for the 3913 such as Alien Gear, Old faithful, Crossbreed and Thesis. I am also posibly considering a Fist 1a single clip. Any other suggestions?
    -It is a seriously scary thought that there are subsets of American society that think being intellectual is a BAD thing...

2. Remove Ads

Senior Moderator
    I like White Hat Holsters, I have their Max Tuck and opted for the velcro clips. It really disappears.

White Hat Holsters... gun gear for the GOOD guys!
    “You can sway a thousand men by appealing to their prejudices quicker than you can convince one man by logic.”

― Robert A. Heinlein,

Wondering what you decided.

Links