Tried a new Bodyband Holster and Impressed!!

This is a discussion on Tried a new Bodyband Holster and Impressed!! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Good afternoon Group, I wanted to share with everyone a new bodyband holster I came across called the " Comfort Air Bodyband Holster " by ...

Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By roadrunner54
  • 1 Post By guitarzNgunz

Thread: Tried a new Bodyband Holster and Impressed!!

Tried a new Bodyband Holster and Impressed!!

Good afternoon Group, I wanted to share with everyone a new bodyband holster I came across called the " Comfort Air Bodyband Holster " by Telor Tactical in Appling, Ga. Their website is Tactical Gun Holsters, Gear & Accessories | Telor Tactical . I have been wearing mine now for about 3 days---all day, and so far it is FANTASTIC!!! It is nice and cool, very light weight and best of all----- it does not roll. I walk on forearm crutches, as well as in a wheelchair, and when sitting it is so comfortable you forget that it is there. I have always used the Remora holsters and still do, but it is nice to have a holster that will keep the gun at the body, and not have to worry when going to the restroom as to where do I put the gun, or worse, forgetting it's there and it falling out. I have tried other's and they are ok---but as we all know they tend to be hot to wear and worse, they roll!! They have several other products as well so if you want an alternative to the typical bodyband holster you need to go to their website and check them out---they have a video that briefly demo's the holster and the owners are easy to get in touch with---- David and his wife Terri

2. Remove Ads

I might have to give this a try. I just posted a few days ago looking for a holster I could use with sweats or shorts while walking the dog. This looks like what I was looking for. And for the price if it doesn't work no big loss.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner54 View Post
    Good afternoon Group, I wanted to share with everyone a new bodyband holster I came across called the " Comfort Air Bodyband Holster " by Telor Tactical in Appling, Ga. Their website is Tactical Gun Holsters, Gear & Accessories | Telor Tactical . I have been wearing mine now for about 3 days---all day, and so far it is FANTASTIC!!! It is nice and cool, very light weight and best of all----- it does not roll. I walk on forearm crutches, as well as in a wheelchair, and when sitting it is so comfortable you forget that it is there. I have always used the Remora holsters and still do, but it is nice to have a holster that will keep the gun at the body, and not have to worry when going to the restroom as to where do I put the gun, or worse, forgetting it's there and it falling out. I have tried other's and they are ok---but as we all know they tend to be hot to wear and worse, they roll!! They have several other products as well so if you want an alternative to the typical bodyband holster you need to go to their website and check them out---they have a video that briefly demo's the holster and the owners are easy to get in touch with---- David and his wife Terri
    Trying to navigate the site from my mobile...have you seen/or have any more pics worn higher? i can only see 1 on the website.thanks for sharing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

My wife and I have the Comfort Air Bodyband for a Bodyguard 380 and it's fantastic. By far the most comfortable carry method ever. Telor hit it out of the park with this one, excellent comfort, concealability, it's a very breathable type material, the firearm stays put. My wife and I highly recommend Telor Tactical products.
    TheBoss_512 likes this.
    Luke 22:36,38 Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.
    38 And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough.

Quote Originally Posted by guitarzNgunz View Post
    My wife and I have the Comfort Air Bodyband for a Bodyguard 380 and it's fantastic. By far the most comfortable carry method ever. Telor hit it out of the park with this one, excellent comfort, concealability, it's a very breathable type material, the firearm stays put. My wife and I highly recommend Telor Tactical products.
    They should give you guys a commission, I just ordered one.

Quote Originally Posted by elmacgyver0 View Post
    They should give you guys a commission, I just ordered one.
    Your going to love it. They don't owe me anything I just like supporting a great American made product. Especially one as good as this. Also love our Remora holsters as well.
    Luke 22:36,38 Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.
    38 And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough.

Links