Mr. Dale Fricke's Customer Service Impressed Me

This is a discussion on Mr. Dale Fricke's Customer Service Impressed Me within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have ordered several pieces of Kydex gear from Dale Fricke over the last several years and have been very impressed with function, uniqueness and ...

Thread: Mr. Dale Fricke's Customer Service Impressed Me

Distinguished Member Array matthew03's Avatar

Mr. Dale Fricke's Customer Service Impressed Me

I have ordered several pieces of Kydex gear from Dale Fricke over the last several years and have been very impressed with function, uniqueness and quality of his holsters and accessories. Wednesday morning I noticed the bracket that attaches to the belt clip on my Joab Horizontal Mag Carrier for my G23 mag had a crack in it right behind the rivets that attach the clip to the mag body holder. The crack extended half way across the bracket and ended exactly between the rivets.

I emailed Dale later that day, told him about the issue and asked if he would be willing to repair for a fee. It had been a little over a year since I ordered the carrier. I admitted that I didn't always work my belt through the carrier loop, but at times when I needed to disarm quickly I simply twisted the clip off of my belt, that I possibly could have over stressed the part. I received his response shortly thereafter, he listed the details of the mag carrier I ordered, my address he had shipped to and asked if both were correct. I replied they were and he informed me that a new carrier was on it's way and to send the broken one back when I had the time.

Mr. Fricke has not only an excellent line of products, but he stands behind them and his customers. Thank you Mr. Fricke.

2. Remove Ads

Thanks for sharing that. I had a situation with Dale where I ordered something that just didn't work for me. It was no problem at all! Like he say's "Just be straight with me". He really cares about his customers, I enjoy buying and using his products.

Links