XDsc 45 carriers help

XDsc 45 carriers help

This is a discussion on XDsc 45 carriers help within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Thinkin bout pickin one up. Currently pocket carry a sig p938 how is everyone carrying one who has one. If anyone has pics that would ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By zonker1986

Thread: XDsc 45 carriers help

XDsc 45 carriers help

Thinkin bout pickin one up. Currently pocket carry a sig p938

how is everyone carrying one who has one. If anyone has pics that would be great

Thanks in advance
    Dont mistake Kindness for Weakness!!!
    Kimber Ultra Carry II
    Kel-Tec PF-9
    Ruger SP 101 2 1/4" 357 mag

I have one and absolutely love it. I was extremely surprised how well it shoots being a .45 in a small gun. Having shot a Colt Defender before I wondered how this gun would be to shoot. The Colt would just about jump out of your hand but this gun is excellent. I carry it either in a belt holster or shoulder holster.

I use a Remora OWB (which can also go IWB if needed). I intended to buy it a "better" holster down the road but Im happy with the Remora. It can go on my hip, in my waistband, or fit in my pocket. That's a pretty good deal.

Mine is a subcompact 9mm- Ink pen shown for size reference.

are you thinkin of the XD 45 Compact with the abbreviated grip? I'm not aware of any XD model in 45acp that is a subcompact....or are you talking about the XDs .45?
    warbirds likes this.
    Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

Yes the Xds 45. Picked it up last Sunday cleaned it up and am searching for the right holster. Ive had alot of good holsters but due to my love handles prob goin w a crossbreed quick clip. Had one for a 9mm sheid that I had for a short moment and liked it
    Dont mistake Kindness for Weakness!!!
    Kimber Ultra Carry II
    Kel-Tec PF-9
    Ruger SP 101 2 1/4" 357 mag

Links