H&K P7 Holsters

This is a discussion on H&K P7 Holsters within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I carry a P7 daily in a Wild Bills Covert Carry and I was just wondering what you other P7 carriers haul yours around in. ...

Thread: H&K P7 Holsters

Senior Member Array GentlemanJim's Avatar

H&K P7 Holsters

I carry a P7 daily in a Wild Bills Covert Carry and I was just wondering what you other P7 carriers haul yours around in.

Jim

2. Remove Ads

Matt Del Fatti is definitely the P7 holster master.
    Humani nihil alienum

12 to 16 hours a day/every day in a Blade Tech "UCH" tuck-able in appendix position.
    Oh yeh? Well this was sent from the scary black electrical box under my desk, so there!
    "It aint how good you shoot, it's how cool you look doing it." [Fred Sayer 1994]
    H&K P7
    Colt XS, Star PD
    Caracal F

All I can tell you is I wish I had a P7... *sigh*
    "Yet this government never of itself furthered any enterprise, but by the alacrity with which it got out of the way... The character inherent in the American people has done all that has been accomplished; and it would have done somewhat more, if the government had not sometimes got in its way."

DelFatti is the ultimate, yes. But he is not even taking orders for the foreseeable future.

I used a Minotaur MTAC IWB Holster for a couple of years, and over all was pretty happy with the comfort and retention. The only real gripe I had with it was it was difficult to re-holster the pistol.

My main rig now is a Milt Sparks VM II, horse hide and shark skin. There was about a 7 month wait to have it made when I got it three years ago. It was well worth the wait and the expense ($150 at the time with the shark skin). I have carried it a LOT, and it is extremely comfortable, has excellent retention, and re holsters very easily without having to look down or mess around. With an occasional rub of Neats Foot Oil It looks about as good now as when it came out of the package other than a bit of paint wear on the snap.

I was wearing it when I read this thread and took it off and took a quick snap of it.

I also have a Horse Shoe holster by Andy Artoonan. It is a similar design to the Milt Sparks Summer Special II. I don't wear it that often as I am just so used to the VM II, but it is an excellent holster as well.
    NRA Life Member

I have *ahem* a few holsters for my P7's:
    Leather - including Delfatti, Alessi, Garrity, Milt Sparks and TT Gunleather
    Leather/Kydex - Theis, SHTF, Crossbreed
    All kydex - Raven & Bladetech

I'm currently using the bladetech eclipse with IWB loops almost 100% of the time. If I go OWB, I use the Raven.

The leather stuff is nice, but i have found the kydex to function better in the presentation.
    Freedom is a road seldom traveled by the multitude - Frederick Douglass

Links