Kahr CW45 Holsters

This is a discussion on Kahr CW45 Holsters within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hello everyone. New here. I'm looking to see if anybody has a preferred preference for Kahr holsters. I have done the searches and don't really ...

Thread: Kahr CW45 Holsters

Kahr CW45 Holsters

Hello everyone. New here. I'm looking to see if anybody has a preferred preference for Kahr holsters. I have done the searches and don't really trust the "reviews" there. Gotten burned a couple times ordering via the internet. I'm open to IWB or shoulder holsters. Comfortable and streamline as possible. Anybody have a recommendation?

Thanks in advance.

2. Remove Ads

I have no problem recommending SHTF Gear and their IWB holsters. I just checked and they do make a holster for the CW45.

Looks nice. Appreciate the help.

I have a Milt Sparks VMII for my CW9, I like it a lot. You should be able to find some used in very good condition in sub-$100. Those for K and P series will fit CW.

I also use a Mitch Rosen CLP for my micro Kahrs, if your built can AIWB your CW (has longer slide than PM, CM), then you should take a look at it. Kahr shops sell it too... but used market would be $40-ish.

Kahr is a slim weapon, you should look for holsters made out of THIN leather instead of big thick leather than just create bulk.. Lot of praise on kydex holster, but I am just leather bias -- old school.

Save some $$$$$, meaning.. don't skim on your holster, otherwise you will end up a drawer full of waste. Rather buy used than buy (new) cheap.

Have proper gun belt? Wilderness 5-stitch is a VERY GOOD belt.. $40-ish and it is about to replace all my leather gun belts, not the prettiest, but VERY effective. Made in the USA, too.

I mostly carry my CW45 in a Remora holster.

For OWB holster I use almost exclusively Fist holsters, usually a #9 or #12.
    Just remember that shot placement is much more important with what you carry than how big a bang you get with each trigger pull.
    www.ddchl.com
    Texas CHL Instructor
    Texas Hunter Education Instructor
    NRA Instructor

That's a whole lot of holster brands I've never heard of before. I knew this would be better than the internet searches. Thanks guys (ladies?). Keep them coming if there's any more suggestions.

High Noon Holsters have a variety for the CW45.

wyo-man

Links