Looking for a good IWB for my Bersa Combat.

This is a discussion on Looking for a good IWB for my Bersa Combat. within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; It's the same size as the Sig 232. My old IWB is wilting. I'm not too concerned with price but I AM concerned with a ...

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By aznav
  • 1 Post By Aceoky
  • 1 Post By Guns247
  • 1 Post By oldranger53
  • 1 Post By Taurahe
  • 1 Post By BushMasterUSA

Thread: Looking for a good IWB for my Bersa Combat.

Distinguished Member

Looking for a good IWB for my Bersa Combat.

It's the same size as the Sig 232. My old IWB is wilting. I'm not too concerned with price but I AM concerned with a ridiculous wait time. Thoughts?
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." Eccl. 10:2

2. Remove Ads

gatorbait51 likes this.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    In Gibson v. Commonwealth, 237 Ky. 33, 34 S.W.2d 936 (1936), the High Court stated:  “[I]t is the tradition that a Kentuckian never runs.   He does not have to.”

Rogers holsters

I Tapatalk in your general direction. now Free
    gatorbait51 likes this.

Greetings,
    Have you tried American Holster Company?

I have one of these "Invisi-Tuk" IWB holsters.
    I also have one of Jay's "High Ride" OWB holsters.

The quality and fit are as good as it gets, anywhere.
    There IS an issue of "wait time". It's been about a year since I've spoken to Jay, but I'll always give him and his company rave reviews in materials, workmanship, attention to detail, and great customer service.
    The wait time is an issue. But if you can get past that part, you'll never be unhappy with this product! I wear one or the other of mine nearly every day.
    I have other means of carry, but these are the most functional, and comfortable.

Did I say I liked American Holster Company?
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    "Only Saints and Warriors are allowed in my world now, and forever."
    OR53 1998

Single clip.... foxx holsters "little fox" ... I have two and they are great for easy on easy off, and running errands.
    Hybrid... Shtf Gear. I have have 4 holsters from clay and his gang and they are, dollar for dollar, the best value in hybrid holsters out there. Attention to detail is amazing, quality is superb, and they stand by their product. Both have very fast wait times of two weeks or less, foxx delivers usally in a week, Shtf Gear the same, maybe a few days longer. either way o dont think you would be unhappy....
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    ”God grants Liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it.”
    ~Daniel Webster

Your points are shallow... my points are Hollow....

Best IWB Holster I have, and I have six different makes, is made by Tommy Theis. I have had one of his for about six weeks, and it is without a doubt the best one I have, the most comfortable, and the one I wear almost EVERY SINGLE DAY! I won't buy any other brand after getting his. And is turnaround time was very fast for me. . .less than a week!
    gatorbait51 likes this.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aznav View Post
    It's the same size as the Sig 232. My old IWB is wilting. I'm not too concerned with price but I AM concerned with a ridiculous wait time. Thoughts?
    Try Soteria Leather or Simply Rugged

Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by aznav View Post
    Our current turn around time is 3-5 business days!

-Clay

Distinguished Member
    Man, there are some incredible holsters there. Decisions, decisions...
    "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." Eccl. 10:2

Distinguished Member Array ArmyCop's Avatar
    I liked this for my Taurus PT145. I suggest you call them - tell them what you have and see what they can do:
    http://n82tactical.com/n82store/
    For God, Family and Country!

Distinguished Member
    Well, checked them all out. Several did not have a holster for my model. Decided to go with a DC sponsor, SHTF Gear (and the easy link...). Will bring in a report from the range when I get it. Thanks for all the input!

Home of the Original Remora No Clip IWB Concealment Holster

I have several I use as soon as it gets warm enough ditch my coat. I carry a Glock 19 under an untucked t shirt or any shirt worn outside my pants. I also have a Tuckable Holster Modification I use if I have to get dressed up and tuck in my shirt. Quick service money back guarantee, you can't loose, they run deals all the time, I think it is 35% off now. Give them a look.
    Phil G

TT Gunleather......worth the wait!! If you can't wait, I'm very pleased with my Cooks Kydex IWB which was delivered in very short order!

image.jpgimage.jpg
    Proverbs 3:5-6
    "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight."

Tommy Theis and SHTFGear both make some really good stuff! They're also both great to deal with, and both have rigs for a wide variety of guns. Ultimately I retired my Theis (sold it and the gun to my sister) in favor of a Garrett. The leather-sheet-hybrid-style jabbed my love handles a bit. I've lost quite a bit of weight since I had it, though, so it would probably be more comfortable now. It was very well made, though, and very adjustable.
    "When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.” - Naguib Mahfouz

Links