New carry purse

New carry purse

This is a discussion on New carry purse within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I saw this on Google news a little while ago. A new carry purse for the ladies. Dallas Woman Designs Concealed Carry Handbags | NBC ...

Thread: New carry purse

New carry purse

I saw this on Google news a little while ago. A new carry purse for the ladies.

Dallas Woman Designs Concealed Carry Handbags | NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth
    Duty, Honor, Country...MEDIC!!!
    ¡Cuánto duele crecer, cuan hondo es el dolor de alzarse en puntillas y observar con temblores de angustia, esa cosa tremenda, que es la vida del hombre! - René Marqués

Distinguished Member Array LenS's Avatar
    There are some nice options for CCW handbags out there but before one decides on carrying that way, they should try drawing and shooting with a handbag. When I took the NRA Personal Protection Outside the Home Instructor course, they made me do this and it was "eye opening"! I demo it when I teach PPOH and will let any woman in the class thinking of carrying this way try it for real if they want to do so. So far every woman who has seen this or tried it decided to carry a different way!

Then there is the issue of women walking into someone's home and dropping their purse by the door. Very dangerous if small kids are around and illegal in my state!
    NRA Instructor

Ex Member Array Manderinobyebye's Avatar
    Everyone has to decide what's best for themselves.That said,i have used a purse for concealment but it's pretty rare.It's to easy for it to be snatched off of you.

Sponsored Links