Pistol Wear Holster ?

This is a discussion on Pistol Wear Holster ? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I am thinking of getting a Pistol Wear holster for times when I am just in sweats or gym shorts. My question is for those ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By robhic

Thread: Pistol Wear Holster ?

Pistol Wear Holster ?

I am thinking of getting a Pistol Wear holster for times when I am just in sweats or gym shorts. My question is for those who have experience with this holster. How well does the gun stay in position once you put it in the holster? It is basically a pocket so it seems the pistol has room to shift around. I am concerned it won't stay in the position I put it in. Thanks in advance for your help.

2. Remove Ads

I had one and it has a flap with a magnetic button catch to secure it. Gun will stay secure. Pistol Wear holster (I had the "Trump Card" model) was pretty neat. I gave mine to a friend because 1) it is suited more for an active person (I am really not) and 2) I already have a Smart Carry which is basically the same thing without the cover flap. if you are active (jogging, bicycling, etc.) I think you'd be happy with it. It's light and airy and you can wash it when it gets sweaty or dirty.
    gun_bushido likes this.
    -- Robert
    NRA Life Member

I've had the trump card and the pt-2.

I prefered the trump card for my 938.

It does a great job for my daily runs.

Haven't worn it for anything longer than a 10k yet.

Links