Question for the peanut gallery...

This is a discussion on Question for the peanut gallery... within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I am looking to start carrying my Taurus PT145 and having some difficulty finding the right holster. Wondering if anyone is carrying the same piece ...

Thread: Question for the peanut gallery...

New Member Array geerickeyimsorry's Avatar

I am looking to start carrying my Taurus PT145 and having some difficulty finding the right holster. Wondering if anyone is carrying the same piece and what holster your using.

Greatly Appreciated!!

VIP Member Array Redneck Repairs's Avatar
    Mine is regulated to jacket pocket carry if carryed , I love the little beast but the Kahrs i own are so much more convienant the taurus does not see much actual use . Due to thickness tho i would say go with an owb pancake tho . I suggest you contact some of the fine holster makers on the board here ( they all have links ect.. in the proper section ) and discuss your carry needs as far as daily dress , ect.. Thoes guys see more than your average member will in a lifetime , and can help you decide what exacly you need . Then buy off them , or not if you cant wait ect.. But my bet says any of them listed here will help you select what will most likely work out best for you in your situation .
    Make sure you get full value out of today , Do something worthwhile, because what you do today will cost you one day off the rest of your life .
    We only begin to understand folks after we stop and think .

Criminals are looking for victims, not opponents.

Sponsored Links