Beretta neos holster

This is a discussion on Beretta neos holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Well this isn't exactly a "defensive" carry gun unless I run into a gang of rabid rabbits or zombie squirrels. Anywho, I recently acquired a ...

Thread: Beretta neos holster

Beretta neos holster

Well this isn't exactly a "defensive" carry gun unless I run into a gang of rabid rabbits or zombie squirrels. Anywho, I recently acquired a beretta neos 22 with a 6in barrel and I am having a heck of a time finding a holster for it.

I need something that is cut out for a red dot or something I can modify. I know I'm asking a lot but it would be awesome if it could attach to a molle set up. (I have a drop leg molle deal)

I found one at cabelas that may work with modification. DeSantis Woodsman Black Leather .22 Auto Holster : Cabela's

If anyone has any ideas I would really appreciate it.

Thanks
    Teach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Looks like it might work. Is the snap strap the correct length. Is it returnable if not right?
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."*
    -Thomas Jefferson
    "The Constitution shall never be construed ... to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."**
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Richard58 View Post
    Looks like it might work. Is the snap strap the correct length. Is it returnable if not right?
    The description says it has an adjustable thumb strap. I would assume that I could return it, Cabelas is awesome at returns.

What about an nylon holster (like an uncle mikes sidekick or the low end black-hawk they sell at Wally World), they don't cost much, should be easy to modify for a red-dot.
    When Guns Are Outlawed, Only Outlaws will have guns

Just remember, When seconds count help is mere minutes away

Also remember, When you go to trial by jury you are putting yourself into the hands of 12 people who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.

Links