Speed Strip Pouch or holder

This is a discussion on Speed Strip Pouch or holder within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'm trying to find a nice leather speed strip pouch to wear strong side on my belt. I've only found one and it was $45 ...

Thread: Speed Strip Pouch or holder

Distinguished Member Array Gideon's Avatar

I'm trying to find a nice leather speed strip pouch to wear strong side on my belt. I've only found one and it was $45 so I was wondering if anyone out there knows of a source or two, or even has one and wears it. I'm wondering if people will notice it. I currently carry my speed strip in my strong side front pocket but it gets lint in the hollow points!

I sometimes carry a S&W 637 and would like to carry one reload but the speed loaders I have are just too bulky.

Thanks folks
    Gideon

Dump pouch

Try the IHL products from the Blue Press. I've had a Speed strip pouch from there for several years. I usually only use it if I'm down to my 642 as a primary in my right front pocket. The pouch will be almost directly above the pocket, which is where I go to for my revolver reloads. I don't use a cover garment, and have never been questioned about it. The only thing is, mine is an older version that I wear with the flap down, and the strip feeds up. This way, it's impossible to see any brass through the flap.
    "An armed man is a citizen, an unarmed man is a subject."

Sights? What are those?

Senior Member Array cockedlocked01's Avatar
    I used to carry my S&W 642 on a daily basis in civilian clothes. I usually carried it in a pocket holster (Right front pants pocket), & put 2 speed strips back to back in my right rear pants pocket. For whatever reason I only seemed to collect lint in my front pants pockets. My rear pants pockets don't seem to. During the 7 years or so that I carried the 642, no one noticed or said anything about the gun or strips in their respective pockets.
    "Use human means as though divine ones didn't exist, and divine means as though there were no human ones." Baltasar Gracian
    Integrated Close Combat
    NRA Member
    Glock 19 & 26, Kahr CM9 & P45, Para P12, Kel-Tec P-32, S&W 442, & Dan Wesson 14-2.

Simply Rugged Holsters has such an item for $18, it's called "The Most Versatile Ammo Pouch".

Check it out at: http://www.simplyrugged.com/leather_goods/index.html and you'll find it by scrolling down the page.
    "It's a big gun when I carry it, it is also a big gun when I take it out” – Clint Smith

Sponsored Links