Pistol Wear First Impression

This is a discussion on Pistol Wear First Impression within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Recently I ordered a PT2 holster from Pistol Wear for when I am walking the dog in shorts or sweats. Well it came yesterday and ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Compa49

Thread: Pistol Wear First Impression

Pistol Wear First Impression

Recently I ordered a PT2 holster from Pistol Wear for when I am walking the dog in shorts or sweats. Well it came yesterday and I must say I am impressed. Construction is good and looks like it will hold up for a long time. I have only worn it around the house and once outside when I took the dog for a walk. Even after just wearing it around the house I was impressed at how comfortable it was. Even more than I had expected and hoped. I was able to lounge in my recliner and loose track that I was wearing it. I use a IWB leather/kydex holster normally and the PT2 was more comfortable. The material helps pad the gun from the hip. The only negative I have about it is the patch isn't very deep. So I can't put my gun in with no cant and snap the flap that holds the gun in. I must cant the gun in order to secure the flap. I have a S&W M&P9c so it's definitely not a holster made for a full size which the website states it's made for subcompacts and small revolvers. Still I wish it was deep enough for me to put the gun in straight if I wanted. All in all I think I will be happy with this one. I don't think it will end up in "the" drawer.

Now I am waiting for my StealthGearUSA holster. It will probably be a couple of weeks.
    gun_bushido likes this.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Pics??

Distinguished Member Array BurgerBoy's Avatar
    Vietnam Veteran - 1966-1970 USASA
    Carry Pistol. CZ 75 P-07 Duty 9mm.
    Carry Pistol. Glock 19.
    Give me a minute before I post again.

Links